WorkPause: Anti-eyestrain & RSI tool 2.2
WorkPause: Anti-eyestrain & RSI tool 2.2 Ranking & Summary
WorkPause: Anti-eyestrain & RSI tool 2.2 description
WorkPause: Anti-eyestrain & RSI tool 2.2 is a useful tool for people who spend long hours in front of the computer, you should try WorkPause.
You already know how the computer usage can lead to back pain, eye strain, repetitive strain injury (RSI) or other computer-related illnesses.
By using WorkPause, you can efficiently protect yourself against these risks. It will make sure you get enough rest, reminding you when its time for a break, and keeping track on how much time you spend working or resting.
And WorkPause is more than just a break reminder. It can be discrete and unobtrusive if necessary, sitting in the system tray and notifying you with just a simple tool tip, or it can be set to lock the entire screen for the duration of the break. It is simple to use, easily configurable, flexible and elegant.
Free trial is available.
- Simple and easy to use.
- Customizable. The following break types are supported:
- Micro break (every few minutes): stop your work for a few seconds; close your eyes.
- Short break (every 20 minutes): stay at your desk, but look away from the monitor; flex your arms and neck.
- Long break (every hour): stand up, stretch, go for a short walk.
- Daily break (every day): stop working and go home.
- Unobtrusive and discrete, sits in the system tray when not active.
- Supports different notification options (can be selected separately for the different break types):
- Slider Box
- Message Box
- Screen Lock
- Can notify you with sound during the last seconds before break.
- Can be paused to prevent interrupting you during important tasks (canceling or postponement of the break is also possible).
- Can monitor the mouse and keyboard usage and adjust the timing of the breaks accordingly.
- Keeps statistics of the time spent using the computer and the breaks made.
- Multilanguage support (check the list of supported languages here).
- Auto-run option, to start it automatically every time Windows boots.
- Low memory and CPU usage.
- Works on Windows Vista, XP or 2000.
- Added option to set daily work limit and to notify the user if it has been exceeded.
- The icon tooltip now displays information for the time left to work for today.
- Added option to disable toggle mode (and really enforce screen locks).
- The statistics page is now constantly refreshed, showing changes in real-time.
- Fixed the kbhook dll to correctly count key presses if Office is running.
- Added feedback form to the installation setup (to be called at uninstall or cancel).
WorkPause: Anti-eyestrain & RSI tool 2.2 Screenshot
WorkPause: Anti-eyestrain & RSI tool 2.2 Keywords
Bookmark WorkPause: Anti-eyestrain & RSI tool 2.2
WorkPause: Anti-eyestrain & RSI tool 2.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.