WorldClock 5.20 Build 184.108.40.206
WorldClock 5.20 Build 220.127.116.11 Ranking & Summary
WorldClock 5.20 Build 18.104.22.168 description
WorldClock is an attractive and easy to use desktop time tool which includes timesync, timezone, calendar, alarm, wallpaper and weather features.
WorldClocks primary purpose is to get the current local time for any area of the world simply by clicking on a world map. It will automatically determine whether Daylight Savings Time is in effect for the selected area and adjusts the time accordingly.
WorldClock can easily synchronize your PCs clock with one of the many Atomic Clocks available on the Internet.
WorldClock also gives you the ability to fully customize the Windows taskbar clock display. In addition to displaying regular time and date information, it also allows you to display current local weather conditions.
WorldClock also comes with several Windows wallpaper features that present a wide variety of very useful information. These include: A high resolution day/night world map with the local times of up to 20 selectable cities; an analog clock display with user configurable update ferquency; a one to three month calendar; and the current weather conditions for any selected city.
You can also set up to eight alarms active for any pattern of selected days. Alarms can be configured to sound a user selectable wave file or run an application.
WorldClock also has a very nice calendar that allows you to set important reminders (with notification) and includes all Canadian and US holidays.
And finally, WorldClock can display a series of multiple clock windows that easily allows you to keep track of a large number of cities simultaneously.
- WorldClock: The name says it all -find the local time anywhere in the world
- Automatically determines whether Daylight Savings Time is in effect for the selected area
- TimeSync: Check and adjust your computers clock against an Internet Time Server 
- TimeSync feature supports Socks 4, 4A and 5 proxies including Socks 5 Authentication
- Users can choose from a list of Internet Time Servers, or specify their own
- AutoTimeSync: Schedule TimeSyncs at selected hourly intervals (1-24) or every day at a specified time
- AutoTimeSync can be run as a Windows Service; continues to operate even if WorldClock is not running
- You can specify a maximum value for the time adjustment
- Option to configure the Taskbar Clock to display the current date/time/weather in many different formats
- Option to view local or selected time zones date/time in caption (title) bar of currently active window 
- Alarms: Support for up to eight individually configurable alarms
- Activate alarms for today only, all days, or specified days of the week
- Alarms can be configured to run programs when triggered
- Day/Night View: Display a world map with the night areas in shadow
- Local sunrise, sunset, moonrise, moonset and moon phase information
- Multiple Clock View: View up to sixteen clocks each set to a different time zone
- Multiple Clock display has an analog and/or digital view
- Calendar View: Full-featured calendar display
- Calendar allows you to "mark" important dates with associated reminders
- Calendar has standard Canadian/US/UK/Australian/New Zealand public holidays pre-programmed
- Perform time calculations: Determine the time in selected areas if local time were a given time
- The Day/Night, Multiple Clock, and Calendar Views can be opened stand-alone
- Support for multi-monitor systems with the MultiMonitor Desktop Manager
- Built-in fully customizable Windows Wallpaper Manager
- Generate a World Map with day/night areas as your currently selected Windows wallpaper
- Draw a Weather/Calendar/Clock/Notes Sidebar Panel onto your selected Windows wallpaper
- Draw a 1, 2, 3, 4, or 6 month Calendar over your selected Windows wallpaper
- Draw a Clock over your selected Windows wallpaper
- Translucent windows option on Windows 2000, 2003, XP, and Vista systems
- Main windows can be "magnetized" to each other or to the sides of your screen
- Option to display time in either 12 or 24 hour format
- Option to display time with or without seconds
- Options to "Big-Ben" the hour, toll the hour, chime the hour, and chime the quarter-hour
- Launch on Windows startup option
- Option to minimize application to the system tray
- Option to start minimized
- Stay-on-Top" option to keep your time display on top of other programs
- Remembers your window layout and all program settings
- The weather did not update properly if WorldClock was kept running during a date change. This release fixs this bug.
- There has also been a major change from version 5.10 in the way the program behaves on startup and the way the various minimize options are handled. This new version deals with this in a much more elegant (and hopefully more stable) manner.
- As usual, to get this update just download the same file (with the same password) as you did for the original version 5 download (wc5.zip) and then re-install.
- The screen saver update introduces better error checking on the place list in order to avoid "Index out of bounds" errors. Note that an unfortunate side effect of this change is that it will scramble your place selection list and you will have to re-select your places. This also applies to the main WorldClock program if you have selected the World Map wallpaper.
- A monitor resolution of at least 800x600 and 16-bit color.
- An Internet connection for the TimeSync and Weather features.
WorldClock 5.20 Build 22.214.171.124 Screenshot
WorldClock 5.20 Build 126.96.36.199 Keywords
Bookmark WorldClock 5.20 Build 188.8.131.52
WorldClock 5.20 Build 184.108.40.206 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.