X2Net SmartAddress 184.108.40.2061
X2Net SmartAddress 220.127.116.111 Ranking & Summary
X2Net SmartAddress 18.104.22.1681 description
X2Net SmartAddress 22.214.171.1241 is a true client/server Address Book and Contact Management System, allowing contacts and information to be shared across different users and computers or simply used on a single computer by a single user. Your contact information can be stored in one or more "Address Books". This along with the use of Contact Categories and Folders, allow you to organize your contact information in the way that you want.
Smart Address will run on Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP and later. As it is a client/server application, using the X2Net Database Server (which is installed with Smart Address), all information can easily be accessed by your computer, shared across your network or even across the Internet. If you only want to access your information on one computer in your bedroom, or share the information across an enterprise environment, Smart Address supports whatever your needs.
Smart Address has a rich set of functionality to aid you in managing your address book and contacts, allowing you to control and manage your contacts; from corporate contact management, club membership lists through to a personal diary, Smart Address makes it easy.
1. Managing your Contacts. Use the Contacts section of a Smart Address "Address Book" to store the names, phone numbers, and addresses of everyone you know. You can also store personal information about your contacts, including notes, calendar events (e.g., birthdays, meetings, etc.) and even attach links to files or Internet sites. Also if you like to keep track of what you have been doing or saying to these people, you can track all events and actions against each person's own history journal. You can even import your contact lists from other programs, such as Microsoft Outlook.
- Unlimited number of contacts can be held in customizable Contact Groups and Categories
- Quick Printing of Addresses to Envelopes or Labels, supporting a large number of pre-defined formats and custom formats.
- Letter facility that will automatically generate personalized letters for any, or all of your contacts.
- Email facility that will automatically generate and send personalized emails for any, or all of your contacts.
- Full history and event tracking for your Contacts
- Powerful search, allowing contacts to be quickly found.
- Import and Export your contact information from and to other applications
- Can monitor emails (sent and received) and archive the email (including its content) within the Contact's record.
2. Displaying your Calendar Events. Smart Address allows date driven events to be stored as Calendar Events. These events can be associated with a contact (e.g., Doctor's Appointment at 3pm) or just associated with the Address Book (i.e., not associated with any contact). You can then display your calendar events either for a specific contact or for all calendar events in the Address Book. These events are displayed either in calendar-type views or within a customizable event grid.
- View your events in Day, Working Week, Weekly, Monthly or Custom views
- Always-on Reminders facility (even when Smart Address is closed), alerts you to events that have a reminder set.
- Display events for specific contacts or all contacts
- Unlimited number of calendar events can be recorded against contacts or Address Books
- Powerful search, allowing calendar events to be quickly found.
- Import and Export your calendar information from and to other applications
- National Holiday support, allowing National Holidays for any country to be displayed in the calendars.
3. Sharing Contact Information with Others. Smart Address has been designed as a true Client/Server application. Whilst it can provide simple Contact Management for a single user on a single computer, it can also provide Contact Management across a company or corporate network, scaling from 1 user to 1,000's of users. Utilizing a central X2Net Database Server (provided with Smart Address), users can connect from their computers (using the Smart Address Client) and share Address Books and the information in them across all users. This allows shared management of calendars and contacts, ensuring all users have the information they need. To support this multi-user environment, Smart Address provides in-built security allowing access to the contact information to be controlled and limiting what individuals can.
- Sharing of information allowing multiple users to read and update central contact information
- Assignment of Calendar and Task Events to different users
- Secure user access and control
- X2Net Server included with Smart Address, providing a low cost networked solution
4. Sending Personalized Letters and Emails.
- Personalized Letters. Smart Address has an in-built Word Processor that allows you to construct Letter "templates" that can be merged with your contact information, producing rich-content personalized letters for your contacts. As these templates are stored within Smart Address, you can build up a library of Letter Templates, allowing quick and easy reuse at anytime. For example, producing covering letters to send with your latest sales brochure or writing that Christmas family update letter becomes easy.
- Personalized Emails. In the same way as personalized letters, Smart Address also supports personalized emails. By using Email "templates", contact information can be quickly merged to produce rich-content* emails to send to your contacts. Using any "MAPI" compliant email client (e.g., Microsoft Outlook Express), you can quickly and easily send bulk, personalized emails whenever required.
5. Producing Custom Reports from your Address Books. With all your contact information stored in one place, you soon may need to print out this information. Smart Address has a built-in Report Designer that allows you to create the reports you need. These reports can range from simple lists of people's telephone numbers to more complex reports. For example; showing the date, time and duration of calls you have made to your contacts. By default, Smart Address provides a number of sample reports, providing some of the common reporting needs.
6. General Functionality. Smart Address contains all the functionality you need to successfully manage your contact information and it is not possible to mention everything in this quick overview. However, in addition to the functionality mentioned above, Smart Address also provides:
- A Note Book capability allowing an unlimited number of notes to be held in customizable Note Groups
- Task Events allowing tasks to be created (and associated with Contacts if required), tracked and managed.
- Fully customizable Menus and Toolbars
- Fully customizable contact layouts, including postal address formats and field labels.
- A customizable Address Book "Home Page", showing various summary views of the Address Book information, including outstanding and due calendar events and tasks.
- A World Time facility allowing the time in any part of the world to be quickly displayed.
Enhancements: Minor fixes and enhancements
X2Net SmartAddress 126.96.36.1991 Screenshot
X2Net SmartAddress 188.8.131.521 Keywords
Bookmark X2Net SmartAddress 184.108.40.2061
X2Net SmartAddress 220.127.116.111 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.