XBRLizer 2.6.11 Ranking & Summary
XBRLizer 2.6.11 description
XBRLizer 2.6.11 is an advanced and flexible tool that works as a spreadsheet where, clicking on a cell, provides automatically all the necessary information, that is, company’s name, reporting period, associated dimensions , measurement units or currency.
All these data can be edited and changed later manually, or the tool will be prompt the user in the case the value is not automatically detected.
- Multilingual: Users can select their language preference. Text labels will be shown following that selection. Additionally, users can select multiple languages, and their preference order so, if a text label is not available in the mail language selected, the software automatically searches for an available label in the next language indicated in the list. XBRLizer+ is the only XBRL software in the market that offers such functionality
- Multiple content: If the XBRL report contains data for more than one form, users can select which form will contain which data.
- Regular and multidimensional view: If a taxonomy contains XBRL dimensions, informs can be viewed as a one dimension or as a multidimensional table.
- XBRLizer+ menu functionalities: XBRLizer+ incorporates improvements aimed to assist final users:
- Menu Open, recognizes iXBRL files (XBRL embedded in XHTML).
- Menu Open, contains more taxonomies in its catalog. The taxonomies catalog accelerates loading of XBRL reports, and provides a simplified way, for the end user, to access the content of the taxonomy.
- Menu Change DTS, allows modification of the main reports that have been chosen from the taxonomy.
- Menu Create XBRL Report, allows creating a report fo the taxonomy in use, by manually keying in the data.
- Menu Create XBRL Report, allows the automatic execution of an XBRL Report Template, and the loading of the data from the sources indicated in the template (Excel, Relational databases, CSV files, Other XBRL reports, etc).
- Menu Add Elements to XBRL Report, allows adding of a XBRL report to the one being used.
- Menu Save XBRL Report launches the execution of the XBRL 2.1 Validator and saves the report in the local disk.
- Menu Print, generates printings of the current content on the screen.
- Menu Export (Excel) generates an Excel spreadsheet with the current content on the screen.
- Menu Save as Template for Mapping, allows saving current XBRL Report as a Template ready to be used.
- XBRLizer+ installs an Excel plugin for mapping XBRL to Excel simplifying the task of XBRL reports generation.
- The plugin allows reading templates generated by the XBRLizer+ and, by using drag and drop, select the cells that will contain the data in the final XBRL report.
XBRLizer 2.6.11 Screenshot
XBRLizer 2.6.11 Keywords
Bookmark XBRLizer 2.6.11
XBRLizer 2.6.11 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.