XCell Compiler 1.9.6
XCell Compiler 1.9.6 Ranking & Summary
XCell Compiler 1.9.6 description
XCell Compiler 1.9.6 is an easy-to-use and professional software which offers very easy and hassle free Microsoft Excel workbook copy protection. You can compile Excel spreadsheet into EXE application with securely hidden formulas in binary format and protected VBA code.
With registration/license management feature you can protect your compiled Excel workbook from illegal copying from one computer to another by using hardware locking mechanism. It offers you to add your own splash, icon, end user license agreement (EULA) and much more...
Product Limitations: Currently XCell Compiler provides limited support to the following features:
- Excel 2007 supports with maximum number of columns and rows as in 'Excel 97-2003 file' format.
- Formula size is limited by 1000 symbols in one cell for Excel 2000-2003.
- EXE compiled with "Protect VBA" option 'On' will not be started with Excel 2000.
XCell Compiler does not support the following features:
- Inserting/deleting row or column into compiled EXE.
- Inserting new sheet into compiled EXE workbook.
- Sorting of the columns or ranges.
- Securely hide formulas by converting them into binary format. Without this feature any kind of Excel file copy protection is useless.
- Compile Excel workbook (XLS file) into an application (EXE File, which requires Excel to run). You do not need to be a programmer to use the product.
- VBA code protection. New!
- Create registration key/license based application. Prevent illegal copying from one computer to another.
- Hardware locking! Allow your compiled Excel workbook to work on target computer only.
- Royalty free distribution of your compiled EXE, which doesn’t require any preinstalled Run-Time libraries.
- The original Excel workbook stays without any changes after compilation.
- Restrict the time period of usage for your compiled Excel workbook.
- License expiration warning. Add your own customized expiration message.
- Add your own End User License Agreement (EULA) information. The compiled Excel workbook will not be started until the end user accepts the EULA.
- Save changed data directly into compiled EXE.
- Create Trial/Demo of compiled Excel workbook limited by amount of days and annoying window. New!
- Hide Microsoft Excel on start.
- Compiled Excel workbook copy protection with Matrix Dongle. New!
- Export/Import changed data from/to compiled EXE; Import data into original Excel workbook.
- Add your own application name, version and copyright information.
- You can add your own splash screen, while compiling. This will give you a chance to advertise your own company name.
- Install your Add-ins (XLA files) on your customer's computer.
- Restrict the access only to authorized individuals, and limits users' activities to the minimum required, for business purposes.
- Eliminates the chances of exposure of corporate secrets, breaches in customer confidentiality, and the disruption of business activities.
- Prevents information from being altered in an unauthorized manner.
- The adjustment of trial/demo limitations on cell formula level was added
- The adjustment of showing the different results in trial/demo and registered versions.
- Internal improvements and bug fixes.
Requirements: Microsoft Excel 2000/2002/2003/2007
XCell Compiler 1.9.6 Screenshot
XCell Compiler 1.9.6 Keywords
Bookmark XCell Compiler 1.9.6
XCell Compiler 1.9.6 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.