XNote Stopwatch 1.60 Beta 2 / 1.50
XNote Stopwatch 1.60 Beta 2 / 1.50 Ranking & Summary
XNote Stopwatch 1.60 Beta 2 / 1.50 description
XNote Stopwatch features both count-up and count-down modes, alarm with various events, re-sizable digital display with always on top mode and system-wide hotkeys. Anybody can use this software effectively and painlessly: re-sizable display lets you set the optimal size of digits, hotkeys and always on top mode let you manage the stopwatch directly from any application. But XNote Stopwatch is more than just a stopwatch or timer.
It can make "snapshots" of time (split/lap control as in usual stopwatches) and keep the records (including notes you may enter), so that later you can use it for any necessary calculations.
If you perform discontinuous time measures, you can save/load sessions, "rewind" time back or fast-forward to any point. By default XNote Stopwatch counts time up to 1/100 of second, however you can change it to any number of events per second (as in TV frames - 24/25/60) and even get rid off decimals at all. Despite variety of features, the software has small size, low system resource requirements, and fast execution speed!
But the best thing about XNote Stopwatch is that you can try it before you buy. Use it free of charge for an unlimited time period and pay for it only when you are completely satisfied with its performance. Moreover, we are always open to new suggestions, so just e-mail us your proposals and ideas and we will realize them shortly.
XNote Stopwatch is a versatile and flexible multifunctional digital stopwatch/countdown timer software to measure time intervals in decimal seconds, seconds, minutes and hours.
- Stopwatch mode and countdown timer mode. When the time expires (in the countdown timer mode) it can sound a warnings signal and/or run an external application.
- Ability to snap the time at any moment (split time feature). A gap from a previous recorded time and percentage weights are calculated (lap time feature). You may add a comment to each noted time. Finally, the whole list of results can be copied to the clipboard.
- System-wide user-redefinable hotkeys. You can start, stop, reset the stopwatch/timer and snap the time from within any application, even if the XNote Stopwatch window is not visible at the moment.
- Customizable representation of decimal seconds. In other words, you can set how many events occur within one second. It may be 24, 25 or 60 TV frames, or 100 to represent 1/100s of second. Any conversion is lossless and can be carried out at any moment.
- Ability to save and load a time counting session including all recorded results. This feature can be used when you need several sessions of timing.
- Ability to set a custom time. This means that you can rewind the stopwatch/timer back or forward. All misplaced results are deleted.
Enhancements: MS Excel integration
XNote Stopwatch 1.60 Beta 2 / 1.50 Screenshot
XNote Stopwatch 1.60 Beta 2 / 1.50 Keywords
Bookmark XNote Stopwatch 1.60 Beta 2 / 1.50
XNote Stopwatch 1.60 Beta 2 / 1.50 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.