YourMoneyGuard 1.4.0 Ranking & Summary
YourMoneyGuard 1.4.0 description
YourMoneyGuard 1.4.0 is made to offer users with an interesting and convenient to use calendar based software for managing and organize your personal finances. YourMoneyGuard is designed to help you manage your budget better.
How to use YourMoneyGuard
- Set the accounts (cash, credit cards...)
- Set the expense and income categories or use the predefined categories
- Set the monthly limits for categories
- Enter or import income and expense transactions from credit card or bank accounts
- Create statistics and charts about your incomes and spendings to see how much money can spend in the current month
- User friendly interface to set daily expenses and incomes
- Easy to use reporting tools for creating detailed reports about spending and incomes
- Importing transactions data from credit card and bank accounts (qif or csv format)
- Savings, loan, mortgage and future value calculators
- Predefined and editable categories for expenses and incomes
- Recurring transactions
- Backup, restore data
- Password protection
- Running balance chart in calendar view
- Transaction export function in searching window
- Saving charts as image files
- Minor changes
- Microsoft Windows XP SP3 (minimum), Windows Vista or Windows 7 recommended
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4. This is a free program available from the Microsoft web site. Follow the download directions on the Microsoft web site to get your copy of .NET Framework 4.
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) processor
- 512 megabytes (MB) of RAM
- video adapter and monitor with 1024x768 or higher resolution
- Microsoft DirectX 9 capable graphics card is recommended
YourMoneyGuard 1.4.0 Screenshot
YourMoneyGuard 1.4.0 Keywords
Bookmark YourMoneyGuard 1.4.0
YourMoneyGuard 1.4.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.