ZoneTick World Time Zone Clock 4.3.0
ZoneTick World Time Zone Clock 4.3.0 Ranking & Summary
ZoneTick World Time Zone Clock 4.3.0 description
ZoneTick World Time Zone Clock software will display the times for any amount of different time zones in place of the normal Windows clock or on desktop.It also allows you to synchronize your clocks with accurate online time-servers.
The program is very useful when you communicate with people in other parts of the globe: such as your school buddies or friends in other countries, your colleagues in remote offices or in the field, or the home-crowd while you are traveling. It also comes with a time calculator and a time table for easy time conversions between time zones.
ZoneTick uses graphical skins. This gives you the ability to customize your ZoneTick to fit any desktop style. On top of this, ZoneTick comes with a system of alarms. You can create any amount of alarms, which will either play a sound, display a message, launch an application, or open a web-page at the time of your choosing.
ZoneTick World Time Zone Clock is perfect for manual eBay sniping. You can display both local and eBay time (Pacific in military format with seconds) simultaneously.
ZoneTick proved itself to be a good tool for ham radio users across the globe. "Having both GMT and local time displayed in task bar is very helpful when I am operating", one enthusiast reports.
ZoneTick clock comes with a variety of date and time formatters, which you can set up individually for each clock. For example, you can have military time format for a GMT clock and a 12-hour am/pm format for your local clock. Additionally, you can type in your own formatters if you find a choice of built-in formatters not completely satisfactory.
- ZoneTick replaces the regular system clock in taskbar with several time zones of your choosing.
- You can label your clocks with strings like New York, London, Me, etc. for easy identification.
- You can have up to 10 clocks in taskbar and up to 30 in tooltip.
- ZoneTick works on desktop, too.
- Clocks on desktop can be arranged in any order, such as a vertical or horizontal line or a more complex configuration. Clocks can be pinned together so that they become one object for easy dragging.
- ZoneTick comes with a variety of digital and analog skins. "Standard System Clock" skin is included for users who got used to standard clock look. User-contributed skins and a skin pack are available for download from this page.
- You can configure ZoneTick to display all time zones in a tooltip to only one clock in taskbar. This way you see only one clock at all time and all others show up when mouse hovers over.
- Automatic online time synchronization over NTP. Your clocks are always accurate.
- Advanced alarm system to configure one-time or recurring alarms and reminders separately for each clock.
- ZoneTick supports different date and time formats.
- ZoneTick has a built-in calendar.
- It comes with a time converter for easy scheduling of meetings and telephone calls across time zones.
- Time table is also included, which allows to see an entire day to quickly find highlighted overlaps in work time.
- Automatic adjustment to daylight saving changes where applicable.
- Dynamic high-lighting of clock backgrounds depending on remote times.
- Sound pack is available.
- ZoneTick is very easy to configure via an interactive world map.
- ZoneTick comes with a rich city database from http://citytimezones.info site. This database is modifiable by users via the site. Accuracy of time zone data is very high. The time zone database format anticipates future changes in time zone information. For example, USA and Canada daylight saving time changes in 2007 are fully supported, as well as complex DST rules in Israel, Brazil, Uruguay and similar countries.
- Uninstaller is included.
- Multiple-language support: ZoneTick World Time Zone Clock runs in Dutch, English, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish.
- ZoneTick has a built-in automatic update feature, which makes maintenance of this utility easy. You dont need to do anything when new features, bug fixes, or city time zones database patches are released. ZoneTick updates itself automatically.
- Spanish and German translation were improved.
- New Zealand time zone was changed according to new New Zealand daylight saving time rules. Daylight saving time now starts on last Sunday in September at 02:00:00 local time and ends on first Sunday in April at 02:00:00 local time.
- Haiti time zone was updated. There is no daylight saving time in use any more.
- News Reader notification window behavior changed. News items accumulate in it when it is set not to fade out automatically.
- Additional option was added to News Reader - whether to automatically fade out news notifications or not.
- A "tt h:mm" time formatter was added to the list of built-in time formatters to allow for proper time representation for Japanese, Chinese, and Korean users.
- City database was updated and extended. Cotonou (Benin), Brasilia (Brazil), Abidjan (Cote dIvoire), Menlo Park, CA (USA), Sulaimaniya (Iraq), Okinawa (Japan), Sharm El Sheikh (Egypt), Curitiba (Brazil), and Ho Chi Minh (Vietnam) were added. Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) spelling corrected, Kishinev (Moldova) renamed to Chisinau to reflect common current English spelling of the city.
ZoneTick World Time Zone Clock 4.3.0 Screenshot
ZoneTick World Time Zone Clock 4.3.0 Keywords
Bookmark ZoneTick World Time Zone Clock 4.3.0
ZoneTick World Time Zone Clock 4.3.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.