123 Web Messenger 2.2
123 Web Messenger 2.2 Ranking & Summary
123 Web Messenger 2.2 description
It has two forms: web-based chat client and an optional instant messaging desktop application with friend list function. And they are secure, reliable and feature-rich with ease of use.
The essence of the web-based client is an invitation button, it may be embedded to any proper places of your website and initiate a pop-up invitation window, then the clicker and the clicked can start a private conversation if the clicked agrees.
123 Web Messenger has text messaging and video messaging options. 123 Web Messenger is Flash chat client and a full-featured Java server. It seamlessly integrates the existing database of your Web site, such as Joomla!, phpBB, phpFOX, vBulletin, PostNuke, Mambo, Drupal, etc.
It brings the website to life, make it interactive between users. It retains members and increases loyalty of users, so it's ideal solution to build the community for an user based website.
- Two Types of Friend List: Web-based friend list or Windows desktop application.New
- Friends Management: Add, delete or block a friend.
- Chat Invitation: A dialog window will pop up once the invitation button is clicked, with options to accept or decline the private chat invitation.
- Flexible Integration to Website: The invitation button can be added to any place on your website.
- Performance: Stable and reliable, low bandwidth consumption.
- Seamless Database Integration: 123 Web Messenger can be integrated to your existing database, so your users don't bother to register or log in again. All users can automatically log into the 123WebMessenger by default.
- Basic Features: Users may chat with each other one on one instantly. And one user can start multiple private chats with different users on the same website simultaneously.
- Send / Receive online messages.
- Send / Receive offline messages.
- Video / Audio chat facility, optional.
- Online Alert: Friend online alert and some other sound notifications.
- Profile Management: User status, invisible logon, user signature, gender, birthday and avatar icon.
- Multiple Logon: A user may log in from different places simultaneously, using the same account，like in Gtalk.
- Pure Flash Client: With the web-based edition, the end chat users don't need to install or download anything to use the chat. Such a chat client is cross-platform and very user-friendly.
- Chat Fun: Chat users may have more fun by using avatars, smilies, flash emotions, etc.
- Account Registration: Instead of registration on your website, users may have the option to register an account on 123 Web Messenger independently.
- Font Style, Font Color
- Firewall Protection: End users can chat behind firewall if you run the chat on port 80.
Enhancements: Adds desktop application.
123 Web Messenger 2.2 Screenshot
123 Web Messenger 2.2 Keywords
Bookmark 123 Web Messenger 2.2
123 Web Messenger 2.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.