Actual Contacts for Outlook 2.3
Actual Contacts for Outlook 2.3 Ranking & Summary
Actual Contacts for Outlook 2.3 description
Actual Contacts for Outlook 2.3 is an add-in used to update your address book and control validity of e-mail addresses in contacts, which also can check your address-book. Selecting the contacts you would like to update, and add-in for Oulook will send a message containing a special form to these addresses. The respondents will be able to update their data in your address book by filling in this form. It takes it a few minutes to inform you about the contacts that contain invalid email addresses
Actual Contacts for Outlook also supports validation of the recipient list in Mail Merge Mode in Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft® Word (a mail merge function is prerequisite for version 2002 or later ones). In order to check an address, add-in for Outlook imitates sending a message to this address. When the server confirms or doesn’t confirm the existence of this address, the program cancels message sending and finishes the session correctly. So, address verification is technically correct and cannot be noticed by the address owner. Now Actual Contacts for Outlook has the full functionality of Contacts Verifier add-in which was earlier offered as a separate tool for Outlook.
- Microsoft Windows Vista/2003/XP/2000/NT;
- Microsoft 2003, 2002/XP, 2000;
- Updating your contacts. This is the main purpose of the program. To do it, just specify parameters and send the update request.
- Collecting additional information. It often happens that new contacts are acquired during after exhibitions and seminars where you may only have managed to note their names and e-mail addresses. This add-in for Outlook will help you to collect the missing information quite easily!
- Simple surveys. Customizable templates (with different fields included in the form) make the program a simple to use information tool.
- Updating your contact information in your respondents' address books. You can add information about yourself in the VCard format to your update request. Almost all e-mail clients and mobile devices can import this information into their contact lists.
- Compatibility. A standart message with an HTML form based on the contact's field entries is sent to the contact's e-mail address. If the e-mail client of your respondent supports HTML, he or she can correct his/her information in the fields of the form and send it back. It does not matter whether your respondent works with Microsoft® Windows®, Linux or Macintosh operating systems - only the old text e-mail clients do not support HTML.
- No need for the Internet! You and your respondent do not need access to the Internet, but only access to e-mail. This is important if you work with organizations that limit access to the Internet for security reasons.
- Privacy. No information is sent to MAPILab or any other company. The entire contact update process is an exchange of messages between you and your respondent only.
- Support for Windows Vista has been added;
- Support for Microsoft Office 2007 has been added.
Requirements: Microsoft Outlook 2000/XP/2003/2007
Actual Contacts for Outlook 2.3 Screenshot
Actual Contacts for Outlook 2.3 Keywords
Bookmark Actual Contacts for Outlook 2.3
Actual Contacts for Outlook 2.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.