AspNetForum 7.2.12 Ranking & Summary
AspNetForum 7.2.12 description
AspNetForum 7.2.12 provides you with a feature-rich and advanced web based discussion forum which is a "de-facto" standard for successful websites. It's one of the best ways to increase the interaction and dynamics of a website, enhance your web community, support your customers better and finally increase your sales. Jitbit AspNetForum is a powerful forum solution for any ASP.NET website. Users can add a messageboard to an existing site in seconds!
- Lightning fast!
- This ASP.NET forum uses advanced caching techniques to render pages as fast as possible
- Get a free fully functional version ASP.NET forum software app and test as long as you need. It just contains a "powered by Jitbit" label on top.
- Free evaluation version never expires
- Works with MS Access, MS SQL Server 7/2000/2005/2008 and MySQL 5.x. This ASP.NET forum comes with a ready-to-use MS Access database file, MS SQL Express database file, and plain SQL-scripts for both MS SQL Server and MySQL that create all the required database tables. Theoretically, will work with any other database engine which has an ADO.NET driver (Oracle, for example).
- fFrum topic URLs and page titles are optimized for SEO, containing your keywords
- Search Engine Friendly!
- User reputation system, "accepted answers" markers and optional filtering important answers only
- Rating system and Q&A-features
- Neat, simplified and lightweight, but powerful
- Easily redesign the look and feel of your forum by using ASP.NET master pages or by editing the HTML-code and/or CSS.
- Fully customizable
- Detects your mobile browser and shows the appropriate markup
- Supports user activation by email, user-groups and group-based forum permissions, which allow forum administrators to control which forums are visible. Supports pre-moderated and free-for-all forums
- Social login support - users can sign-in to the aspx-forum using their existing Twitter, Facebook or OpenID credentials.
- Twitter, Facebook and OpenID
- Easily integrated into your existing websites. Can be configured to recognize your existing authenticated users - both Windows and Forms Authentication (using a membership provider, for instance) are supported (along with it's own authentication scheme),
- Authentication integration
- On new topics, posts and personal messages, user-controlled subscription to the latest forum updates
- Email notifications
- Private messaging & Polls
- RSS for all recent messages, latest topics in a particular forum, messages in a topic etc.
- Full RSS feed support
- ASP.NET forum source code available for web developers.
- Source codes
- ASP.NET Forum is fully ASP.NET MVC compatible
- RSS feed improvements
- Lost password email subject fix
- File-attachments fixes.
- Email/PM a group of users
- Web Server: Windows 2000, Server 2003 or XP Professional, IIS v4 or higher, Microsoft ASP.NET 4.0 (older ASP.NET 1.1/2.0 versions are available upon request)
- Database Server: SQL Server (versions 7, 2000, 2005, 2008, MSDE or SQL Server Express), Microsoft Access, MySQL etc.
- Web Browser: Internet Explorer 5.0+, Firefox 1.0+, Chrome, Opera
AspNetForum 7.2.12 Screenshot
AspNetForum 7.2.12 Keywords
Bookmark AspNetForum 7.2.12
AspNetForum 7.2.12 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.