AY Gate 1.0
AY Gate 1.0 Ranking & Summary
AY Gate 1.0 description
AY Gate 1.0 offers a software which lets you bypass your SMTP server and use your Web site to send email.
Internet Email is sent through SMTP servers. Normally, your Internet Service Provider runs an SMTP server for you, but often you cannot use their server for a number of reasons, such as:
- You are often on the road and want to use your mail client for email communications without the hassle of finding a correct SMTP server to connect to.
- Your Internet Service Provider has severe restrictions on the number of emails you can send and you need to send more (for example, newsletters, announcements to the customers, clients, or club members).
- Your Internet Service Provider has unreliable service, mail servers are occasionally down and it is hard to send email promtly.
- Your Internet Service Provider is listed on some anti-spam lists and this creates problems with deliverability (big ISPs are often listed on one or more anti-spam blacklists because of a huge number of different customers some of whom may happen to be spammers).
AY Gate can solve all these problem by bypassing your SMTP server and routing all your email through a script that you install on your Web site. AY Gate works with any mail client (Windows Mail, Outlook, Eudora, Mozilla etc) and can be used with other mailing software.
Since the message is sent from your Web server, it does not depend on your SMTP server. Of course, your Web hosting company may impose restrictions on mail sent from your Web server, but usually your will encounter less problems than with your regular SMTP server.
AY Gate Web script will send mail for you, but it cannot be used by third parties because the communications between AY Gate SMTP Server and the Web script are securely encrypted and the encryption key necessary to send email through the script is stored on your computer.
Major Features: (Two components)
- AY Gate Web script is installed on your Web site. Installing a script on a Web site is as easy as uploading the script file on your Web server, pretty much the same way as you upload your normal Web contents.
- AY Gate SMTP server is installed on your computer. It can be used by any mailing software installed on your computer, such as Outlook Express or a specialized mailing software. From the viewpoint of your mailing software it works just as a regular SMTP server, but it passes all the email to the AY Gate Web script, which, in turn, sends the message. From the viewpoint of the receiver, message looks like if it is was sent directly from your Web server.
- A Web site that is run on a Windows or Linux server where you are allowed to install a CGI script.
- Personal computer running Windows 95/98/ME/NT4+/2000/XP/2003/Vista with Internet connection.
AY Gate 1.0 Screenshot
AY Gate 1.0 Keywords
Bookmark AY Gate 1.0
AY Gate 1.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.