Bopup Communication Server 184.108.40.20670
Bopup Communication Server 220.127.116.1170 Ranking & Summary
Bopup Communication Server 18.104.22.16870 description
Bopup Communication Server 22.214.171.12470 is created to be a fast, reliable and handy messaging suite designed to provide efficient and private communication over networks of any size.
The server meets most of the critical business needs, such as centralized management, the Active Directory (LDAP) support, message and file transfer logging. It can be easily deployed over the business infrastructure to unite the entire company's offices and other locations into one internal IM workspace with control over messaging groups, user permissions to view others and send messages and documents, message and transfer archives with printing support.
- Instant Messaging Server with a set of enterprise-level features:
- Secure and Private Communication: All transmitted messages and files are encrypted with strong encryption algorithms based on the Diffie-Hellman key exchange and CAST-128 algorithms. That is the first and primary way to make corporate and business IM safe and secure.
- Authentication Modes: The server supports various modes to authenticate and authorize connected users. Choose the best way for your corporate and business infrastructure from the available authentication modes: Simple, Windows Authentication (SSPI) and Private login/password.
- Messaging Groups: The centralized management of user groups makes it possible to organize a flexible IM structure with a list of assigned groups and send/receive-only permissions set for each user.
- User Online Status: Online statuses allow users to see the current status of each user in their Contact List, i.e. Online, Away, Offline/Not available and control their own status.
- Contact List access: Users can organize personal Contact Lists and access them from any workplace and location. Users are informed if there are new contacts available on the IM server and if they can be added to their Contact Lists.
- Offline File Transfer and Urgent Messaging: Enable message exchange and file transfer even if some users are currently not available. Offline messages and files are automatically delivered by the IM server to the recipient when the latter goes online. Send urgent messages for high-priority tasks and notifications.
- File Distribution: Easy, managed and secure distributing files and directories to client workstations. Important documents can be assigned and delivered to users from the server in a fully automated mode with a set of advanced flags.
- Terminal Server support: The client software fully supports the Terminal Server, Citrix environments and the Windows XP Fast User Switching feature. Users can communicate even if they are connected to the same server via Terminal Client sessions or have open logon sessions on the same computer simultaneously.
- Centralized Notification: Send notifications and urgent messages and keep users updated on any events and information. These messages are automatically delivered by the server at the scheduled time at the specified intervals.
- Confirmation Mode: Activate the Confirmation Mode which pops up the client messenger when a message is received and keeps it on top of other windows until the user clicks the Confirm Message button. That is the best way to attract users' attention.
- Message and Transfer Logging & Archiving: Browse, search and view the entire message and file transfer archives. Print information for any period and for any person.
- Instant IM Client Updates & Branding: The messaging clients can be instantly updated from the central IM server. This feature allows to keep IM client versions up-to-date and deploy new software updates and patches in a completely automated way without having to manually install it on all user computers. Branding lets you get instant messengers customized with your company logo.
- Active Directory (LDAP) support: Import user accounts from a global catalog and create the local users database on the server within a few seconds. Import accounts by choosing different criterias: by Organizational Units (OU) or by Groups. The server also provides integration options with a directory and can search and import accounts "on-the-fly" when new users connect.
- Access from a Command Line interface: Control the communication server and send messages directly from a command line interface. Send scheduled and instant messages to users and groups from third-party applications, scripts or batch files.
- Fast to Deploy and Easy to Use: Neither experience nor special skills are needed for installing the server. Just go through the steps of the Setup Wizard and get your IM system running in a few minutes.
- Improves your corporate collaboration and extends business text messaging services:
- Creates a private IM workspace within your company
- Builds a structure of departmentsProvides an access to logs of message and transfer archivingSends important alertsOrganizes messaging groups
- Manages who is participating and who may send messages and files on groups
- Provides offline messaging services
- Stores users Contact Lists
- Delivers scheduled news messages at specified date/time in an automated mode
- Distributes important files and documents to employees
- Supports sending messages from third-party applications and scripts
- Added function to print a tree structure displayed on the right in the Organizational Unit view.
- Small improvements.
- GHz processor or higher recommended
- 512 MB RAM
- 70 MB free disk space
- Microsoft Windows NT 4.0/2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008
- Microsoft SQL 2000/2005/2008 Server and higher
- Active Directory (LDAP) presence (optional)
- Network connection configured for TCP/IP protocols
- Internet connection (optional)
- Specified disk space is required if the product installed with built-in SQL server.
- The built-in MSDE 2000 package that comes with the installation is not supported by Windows Vista and on that system the communication server should be installed using an existing external MS SQL Server.
- Bopup Communication Server requires Windows administrator rights to run the Setup Wizard and install the service. After installation the server can be run and managed under a non-administrator Windows account.
Bopup Communication Server 126.96.36.19970 Screenshot
Bopup Communication Server 188.8.131.5270 Keywords
Bookmark Bopup Communication Server 184.108.40.20670
Bopup Communication Server 220.127.116.1170 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.