Bopup Messenger 184.108.40.20611
Bopup Messenger 220.127.116.1111 Ranking & Summary
Bopup Messenger 18.104.22.16811 description
Bopup Messenger 22.214.171.12411 is improved to be an efficient, convenient and smart messenger that can communicate over LAN and enterprise-size networks. This clear, easy to use and light-weight IM client offers a set of corporate features and answers most of the business needs you may have.
With this messenger, you can easily connect users from all other offices and locations to one IM workspace and exchange files, urgent and extended messages with links, font and color formatting and emoticons, and can receive assigned files and directories from the IM server. Organize your personal contact list that is accessible to you from any workplace and see who is online and available to communicate among your contacts.
Messaging and File Transfer are encrypted with strong algorithms so that personal and group conversations are safe and secure even if you send messages and files via the Internet. You will never lose any information you exchange because offline data are stored and automatically delivered by the server when the recipient goes online.
No user experience and skills are needed to use the program. The smart and comfortable user interface with advanced usability options and popup notifications allows you to join the IM network in a few mouse clicks. The messenger completely supports the Terminal Server/Citrix environment and can be used simultaneously by multiple users on one computer. Bopup Messenger can automatically download and install updates from the IM server.
Several authentication modes are supported in the IM software: Simple (only matches Windows Login ID and IM account name on the server), Windows Authentication or private login ID (can be e-mail or any different name instead Windows Login ID) and password pair.
- All messages and file transfers are encoded with strong encryption algorithms. That is the first and primary way to make corporate IM safe and secure.
- Messaging Groups The centralized management of user groups allows organizing a flexible IM structure with a list of assigned groups and send/receive-only permissions available to each user.
User Presence Status
- See the current status of each user in your Contact List, i.e. Online, Away, Offline (Not available). Manage your own status.
Contact List access
- Organize your personal Contact List and access it from any workplace and location.
Ease of Use
- The smart and handy user interface is intuitive and easy. It really is.
Offline Messaging and File Transfer
- Deliver important information to users even if they are currently unavailable and receive such messages and files. Offline messages and transfers are stored on the IM server and automatically delivered to the recipient when he goes online.
- Receive files and documents that are assigned to you on the IM server. This feature offers an easy and secure distributing files and directories with a set of advanced flags.
- Favorite Messages Select your favorite messages with important information and they will be always in your message list until you delete them.
Terminal Server support
- The complete support for the Terminal Server, Citrix environments and Windows XP Fast User Switching feature. The messenger can be used by multiple users connected to the same server via Terminal Client sessions or by several users who have logon sessions on the same computer.
- Receive notifications and urgent messages from the IM server and stay updated on any events and information. These messages are automatically sent by the server on the scheduled time and at the specified intervals.
Message and Transfer Logging & Archiving
- Browse, search and view the entire message and transfer archives on the IM server. Print information for any period, for any person.
Instant Updates from the IM server
- The messenger can be instantly updated from the central IM server. This feature allows you to keep client versions up-to-date and deploy new software updates and patches in a completely automated way without having to manually install it on all user computers.
Portable Instant Messaging software
- Bopup Messenger is a portable instant messaging client. Copy the messenger to another folder on a hard drive, shared network location, USB flash drive or move the client-side software to another computer/workstation and get it working with no any setup and configuration.
- 533 MHz processor
- 256 MB of RAM
- 3 MB of free disk space
- TCP/IP connection
Bopup Messenger 126.96.36.19911 Screenshot
Bopup Messenger 188.8.131.5211 Keywords
Bookmark Bopup Messenger 184.108.40.20611
Bopup Messenger 220.127.116.1111 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.