Bopup Observer 18.104.22.16801
Bopup Observer 22.214.171.12401 Ranking & Summary
Bopup Observer 126.96.36.19901 description
Bopup Observer 188.8.131.5201 offers you a great tool which is designed for alerting and notification purposes. This clear, easy to use and light-weight IM client can be deployed on LAN or enterprise-size networks and helps you keep users informed and updated instantly.
The messenger supports rich-text messages including links, font and color formatting, emoticons. You can send urgent messages or activate the Confirmation Mode on the IM server that pops up the program when a message is received and keeps it on top until the user clicks the Confirm Message button.
Messaging is encrypted with strong algorithms so that personal and group conversations are safe and secure even if you send messages via the Internet. You will never lose any information you exchange because offline messages are stored and automatically delivered by the server when the recipient goes online.
No user experience and skills are needed to use the program. The smart and comfortable user interface with advanced usability options and popup notifications allows you to join the IM network in a few mouse clicks. The messenger completely supports the Terminal Server/Citrix environment and can be used simultaneously by multiple users on one computer. Bopup Observer can automatically download and install updates from the IM server.
In addition, the centralized client/server architecture offers complete and flexible management for controlling your IM infrastructure. The messaging server logs all user activity and archives all messages with the reporting, search and printing options. It allows you to manage messaging groups, users contact information and permissions to send and view other users. It is easy to import user accounts from your Active Directory (LDAP) and start an efficient Instant Messaging system right now. Several authentication modes are supported: Simple, Windows Authentication or private login ID and password pair.
- Secure Communication:All messages are encoded with strong encryption algorithms. That is the first and primary way to make corporate IM safe and secure.
- Messaging Groups: The centralized management of user groups allows organizing a flexible IM structure with a list of assigned groups and send/receive-only permissions available to each user.
- Ease of Use: The smart and handy user interface is intuitive and easy. It really is.
- Offline Messaging:Deliver important information to users even if they are currently unavailable and receive such messages. Offline messages are stored on the IM server and automatically delivered to the recipient when he goes online.
- Favorite Messages: Select your favorite messages with important information and they will be always in your message list until you delete them.
- Terminal Server support: The complete support for the Terminal Server, Citrix environments and Windows XP Fast User Switching feature. The messenger can be used by multiple users connected to the same server via Terminal Client sessions or by several users who have logon sessions on the same computer.
- Centralized Notification : Receive notifications and urgent messages from the IM server and stay updated on any events and information. These messages are automatically sent by the server on the scheduled time and at the specified intervals.
- Confirmation Mode : Activate the confirmation mode on IM server that pops-up the program on message reception and keeps it on top of other windows until user clicks the Confirm Message button.
- Message Logging & Archiving: Browse, search and view the entire message archive on the IM server. Print messages for any period, for any person.
- Instant Updates from the IM server: The messenger can be instantly updated from the central IM server. This feature allows you to keep client versions up-to-date and deploy new software updates and patches in a completely automated way without having to manually install it on all user computers.
Enhancements: Fixed unhandled error on the program startup that may come up under non-english user accounts in Windows.
- 533 MHz processor,
- 256 MB RAM,
- 3 MB free disk space,
- TCP/IP connection.
Bopup Observer 184.108.40.20601 Screenshot
Bopup Observer 220.127.116.1101 Keywords
Bookmark Bopup Observer 18.104.22.16801
Bopup Observer 22.214.171.12401 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Bopup Observer 126.96.36.19990
- Bopup Observer 188.8.131.5280 Beta 4
- Bopup Observer 184.108.40.20633
- Bopup Observer 220.127.116.1194
- Bopup Observer 18.104.22.16865
- Bopup Observer 22.214.171.12428
- Bopup Observer 126.96.36.19911
- Bopup Observer 188.8.131.5281
- Bopup Observer 184.108.40.20610
- Bopup Observer 220.127.116.1153
- Bopup Observer 18.104.22.16807
- Bopup Observer 22.214.171.12407
- Bopup Observer 126.96.36.19985
- Bopup Observer 188.8.131.5295
- Bopup Observer 184.108.40.20627