Bopup Observer 22.214.171.12477
Bopup Observer 126.96.36.19977 Ranking & Summary
Bopup Observer 188.8.131.5277 description
Bopup Observer 184.108.40.20677 is launched to be a helpful and smart program secure one-way messenger that is designed for alerting and notification purposes.
Bopup Observer is completely compatible with standard programs, and receives messages from WinPopup, Net send, Bopup Messenger. Bopup Observer will be useful for Network administrators, who want to allow users on a Local network to receive messages only without possibility of sending messages.
If you have Bopup Communication Server on your local network, you will receive Network Groups list that were assigned you by system administrator or manager. Also you will be able to receive all messages that were sent you when you was offline.
- Secure Communication:
- All messages are encoded with strong encryption algorithms. That is the first and primary way to make corporate IM safe and secure.
- Messaging Groups:
- The centralized management of user groups allows organizing a flexible IM structure with a list of assigned groups and send/receive-only permissions available to each user.
- Ease of Use:
- The smart and handy user interface is intuitive and easy. It really is.
- Offline Messaging:
- Deliver important information to users even if they are currently unavailable and receive such messages. Offline messages are stored on the IM server and automatically delivered to the recipient when he goes online.
- Favorite Messages:
- Select your favorite messages with important information and they will be always in your message list until you delete them.
- Terminal Server support:
- The complete support for the Terminal Server, Citrix environments and Windows XP Fast User Switching feature. The messenger can be used by multiple users connected to the same server via Terminal Client sessions or by several users who have logon sessions on the same computer.
- Centralized Notification:
- Receive notifications and urgent messages from the IM server and stay updated on any events and information. These messages are automatically sent by the server on the scheduled time and at the specified intervals.
- Confirmation Mode:
- Activate the confirmation mode on IM server that pops-up the program on message reception and keeps it on top of other windows until user clicks the Confirm Message button.
- Message Logging & Archiving:
- Browse, search and view the entire message archive on the IM server. Print messages for any period, for any person.
- Instant updates from the IM server:
- The messenger can be instantly updated from the central IM server. This feature allows you to keep client versions up-to-date and deploy new software updates and patches in a completely automated way without having to manually install it on all user computers.
- This version disables the "Clear current history" button in the Options dialog box if common "LogHistory" option is used via setup.ini configuration file.
- 533 MHz processor (or higher recommended)
- 64 MB of RAM
- 3 MB of free disk space
- Network configured for TCP/IP protocol
- Internet connection (Optional)
Bopup Observer 220.127.116.1177 Screenshot
Bopup Observer 18.104.22.16877 Keywords
Bookmark Bopup Observer 22.214.171.12477
Bopup Observer 126.96.36.19977 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- ActiveXperts SMS Messaging Server 188.8.131.521
- Inbit Messenger Server 4.6.0 Build 4601
- Microsoft Exchange 2000 Server MSN Messenger Servi Update
- Outlook Messenger [5 User License] 1.0
- Instan-t Enterprise Messenger Server 5.0
- 123-Web-Messenger-Server-Software 2.0
- 123-Web-Messenger-Linux-Server-Software 2.0
- Multilingual User Interface Package for Windows Messenger 5.1 5.1.706