ClearContext IMS 4.0.7
ClearContext IMS 4.0.7 Ranking & Summary
ClearContext IMS 4.0.7 description
ClearContext IMS 4.0.7 was created to provide you with a great Information Management System v4 is an automated personal assistant that extends Microsoft Outlook capabilities to automatically prioritize, organize, and manage email, tasks, and appointments. IMS Pro helps users manage information overload in a number of key ways including the following:
- Save time by automatically analyzing incoming email and highlighting the most important new messages in the inbox, while screening unwanted messages out of the inbox. This includes the ability to "unsubscribe" from unwanted conversations that often occur as a result of group emails or distribution lists, preventing responses from cluttering the inbox.
- Take control of email and projects by converting emails into connected tasks or appointment items with a single click. These items are all linked together to provide a context for all activity within a project. IMS pro can also delegate emails to other users or defer them to be dealt with at a later date, a snooze button for email.
- Stay organized by providing integrated views of all related emails, tasks, and appointments as well as automatically categorizing and filing related email conversations. All messages related to a single project, both incoming emails and replies, can be automatically filed to the appropriate folders. All related items including emails, tasks, and appointments in Outlook 2007 can be viewed together directly within the email message window.
- Share information more easily by filing emails directly from Outlook into Exchange Public Folders or Sharepoint sites.
These automated capabilities allow users to save time, take control of email and projects, and stay organized, allowing them to work more efficiently and be more productive.
- Email prioritization algorithms analyze your email history to highlight your most important messages. Choose a custom Inbox view to present your most important messages at the top of your Inbox in red, ready to be dealt with immediately.
- Automatic alerts notify you when there are unread messages that require a reply. Alerts can be set on individual message threads or by contact, ensuring that you never miss an important reply again.
- Make sure that messages from your most valued contacts are highlighted as such. On setup, ClearContext ranks your most important contacts based on email history and assigns a priority to them. At any time, select the Contact button to open a contact and adjust the priority of the sender
- For any email you send, automatically create a reminder for you if you don't receive a response within a certain time.
- Customizable Inbox views allow you to see your messages in the way that you want. Choose one our prioritized views to see messages ordered and color coded by priority or By Date to see color-coded messages in the more traditional received by date order.
- You have control over the ClearContext scoring algorithm. Adjust the sliders at ClearContext > Options > Preferences > Scoring Options to weight the message characteristics that are most important to you.
- Automatically synchronize Topics into the Category field for messages, tasks, and appointments. Turn this feature on via ClearContext > Options > Preferences > Topic Options.
- Junk mail and messages from unknown senders are automatically colored gray and filtered to the bottom of the Inbox when using prioritized views. Spam is pushed out of the way and easily ignored.
- Automatically create tasks and appointments from email with a single click.
- Assign topics to link and categorize email conversations and use ClearContext filing buttons to quickly file messages in folders. ClearContext includes the ability to file individual messages, inbox conversations, or all messages of a given topic.
- Automatically file current and future messages of a given conversation to either their topic folder or an unsubscribed folder.
- Remove emails from your inbox and have them reappear at a later date when you need to deal with them.
- Delegate emails for other people to address.
- Following action (Reply, Task, Schedule, or Delegate) automatically file or delete the original message.
- Automatically save sent messages to topic folders to keep both sides of your correspondence in the same filing structure. Turn this feature off/on via ClearContext > Options > Preferences > Topic Options.
- The Sent Message Control Panel allows you to assign Topics as you send an email, automating email conversation categorization. Also review Topic, Priority, Follow-Up, and other information associated with the sent message.
- Use AutoAssign to create simple rules to manage your email. Automatically assign topics and priorities to incoming messages, with the option to file to a ClearContext Topic folder. Rules can be based on sender, domain, who the message is addressed to, and keywords in the subject and body.
- Identify your SharePoint lists (2007), Public Folders, or an Alternate PST file as a secondary datastore (ClearContext > Options > Configuration) and your shared folders are available as Topics for easy filing and sharing of email conversations.
- Creates a view of messages, tasks, appointments and alerts by Topic or Category to focus on the project at hand.
- Displays a window showing all related Outlook items (emails, tasks, appointments) plus a history of all activity within the current conversation.
- Provides a quick view of all pending action items (tasks, appointments, deferred msgs, etc.) and can be filtered by dates, category, etc..
- Do not Disturb turns off Outlook's new message notifications for the time you specify to allow you to focus on your work without interruption.
Enhancements: Minor release v4.0.7 adds performance enhancements
Requirements:Microsoft Outlook 2002(XP), 2003 or 2007
ClearContext IMS 4.0.7 Screenshot
ClearContext IMS 4.0.7 Keywords
Bookmark ClearContext IMS 4.0.7
ClearContext IMS 4.0.7 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.