ClickYes Pro Server 2.6.3
ClickYes Pro Server 2.6.3 Ranking & Summary
ClickYes Pro Server 2.6.3 description
ClickYes Pro is a tuning tool for Microsoft Outlook security settings. It allows to configure which applications can automatically send emails using Outlook and access email addresses stored in Outlook address book.
ClickYes Pro runs as a background task providing a convenient icon in the taskbar notification area to manage allowed applications. ClickYes Pro uses encrypted storage and is highly safe and secure.
ClickYes Pro Server Edition uses common configuration settings for all user accounts on the computer where it is installed.
Also Server Edition installs add-ins for Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Word which turn the security warnings off.
Administrators can configure a single profile for all users. Only users with administrative privileges can change settings, save or load profiles, activate or deactivate applications, add (remove) applications to the list of allowed applications.
- It allows to configure which applications can access email addresses stored in Outlook.
- It allows to configure which applications can automatically send emails on your behalf.
- It allows to configure which applications can use Outlook automation and scripting.
- It works when the workstation (or server) is locked.
- It doesnt have 5-second delay on sending email using Outlook.
- Microsoft Outlook 2000, 2002, 2003 or 2007.
- Approximately 2MB of free hard disk space.
- 30 days trial.
- Saving new profiles is disabled.
- Opening profiles is disabled
ClickYes Pro Server 2.6.3 Screenshot
ClickYes Pro Server 2.6.3 Keywords
Bookmark ClickYes Pro Server 2.6.3
ClickYes Pro Server 2.6.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.