CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2007 (64bit) 2.0.2
CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2007 (64bit) 2.0.2 Ranking & Summary
CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2007 (64bit) 2.0.2 description
CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2007 (64bit) 2.0.2 comes with the aim to automatically add signatures and disclaimers to outgoing external and internal email sent via Exchange Server 2007.
CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2007 is an ideal solution for all companies using Microsoft Exchange 2007 or Small Business Server 2008 as their mail server. Its key role is to add disclaimers and signatures to messages sent outside the organization as well as internally. With CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2007, you automate the process of adding company disclaimers such as confidentiality clauses, eco notes, personal signatures etc. The users in your organization will no longer need to rely on client-based solutions since the application will do the job for them centrally on the server. It is worth noting that this program is capable of adding footers to messages sent via all mail clients.
- Central Management
- Administrators can manage signatures and disclaimers centrally on the server forever removing the need to configure footers on each individual computer.
- Different Signatures for Different Users
- Apply unique signature templates for groups and users based on selected properties, senders, recipients, SMTP addresses, domains, membership to Active Directory groups and more...
- Dynamic Content Disclaimers
- Create dynamically generated personal signatures. Include information pulled from Active Directory, i.e. first name, last name, company, department, phone numbers and more...
- Easy-to-use Signature Editor
- Easy-to-use Signature Editor allows you to quickly create footers in HTML including images, tables, and use different color and font schemes.
- Images, Company Logos, Employee Photos in Email Signatures
- Create disclaimers and signatures with images, company logos, ad banners and even user photographs.
- All Mail Clients Supported
- Support for all popular email clients: Outlook, OWA, OMA, BlackBerry, Entourage for Mac, iPhone and many more...
- Email Marketing
- Apart from managing your company signatures and disclaimers, CodeTwo Exchange Rules can be a powerful tool to aid your marketing campaigns.
- Advanced Processing Options
- Support for all international encodings; inserting signatures in selected places in messages; removing empty lines in messages
- 5 minute Installation
- The program is extremely easy to install and configure. It contains predefined footer templates that allow you to start using the software immediately.
- Fixed:There was a case of server's CPU being overloaded by MSExchangeTransport.exe process.
- Fixed:It was not possible to insert 'notes' and 'display name' data fields in Active Directory using the built-in editor.
- Fixed:'Invalid argument' error occurred in the administration module when the changes were saved. This was caused by multiple changes in the priority of rules by moving them up and down.
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 SP1, Small Business Server 2008, and Exchange 2007 Hub Transport role Windows Server 2003 and 2008
CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2007 (64bit) 2.0.2 Screenshot
CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2007 (64bit) 2.0.2 Keywords
Bookmark CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2007 (64bit) 2.0.2
CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2007 (64bit) 2.0.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.