CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2007 (64bit) Version 2.2
CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2007 (64bit) Version 2.2 Ranking & Summary
RankingClick at the star to rank
User Review: 0 (0 times)
File size: 18.4MB
Platform: Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008
Date added: 2010-04-11
CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2007 (64bit) Version 2.2 description
CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2007 (64bit) Version 2.2 is an advanced and flexible solution for automatically addition of signatures and disclaimers to outgoing external and internal email sent via Exchange Server 2007. CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2007 is an ideal solution for all companies using Microsoft Exchange 2007 or Small Business Server 2008 as their mail server. Its key role is to add disclaimers and signatures to messages sent outside the organization as well as internally. With CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2007, you automate the process of adding company disclaimers such as confidentiality clauses, eco notes, personal signatures. The users in your organization will no longer need to rely on client-based solutions since the application will do the job for them centrally on the server.
- Central Management
- Administrators can manage signatures and disclaimers centrally on the server forever removing the need to configure footers on each individual computer.
- View Footers in Sent Items
- Now your users can view the messages they sent with the signatures/disclaimers added in their sent items.
- Dynamic Content Disclaimers
- Create dynamically generated personal signatures. Include information pulled from Active Directory, i.e. first name, last name, company, department, phone numbers and more...
- Different Signatures for Different Users
- Apply unique signature templates for groups and users based on selected properties, senders, recipients, SMTP addresses, domains, membership to Active Directory groups and more...
- Images, Company Logos, Employee Photos in Email Signatures
- Create disclaimers and signatures with images, company logos, ad banners and even user photographs.
- Easy-to-use Signature Editor
- Easy-to-use Signature Editor allows you to quickly create footers in HTML including images, tables, and use different color and font schemes.
- Email Marketing
- Apart from managing your company signatures and disclaimers, CodeTwo Exchange Rules can be a powerful tool to aid your marketing campaigns.
- All Mail Clients Supported
- Support for all popular email clients: Outlook, OWA, OMA, BlackBerry, Entourage for Mac, iPhone and many more...
- 5 minute Installation
- The program is extremely easy to install and configure. It contains predefined footer templates that allow you to start using the software immediately.
- Advanced Processing Options
- Support for all international encodings; inserting signatures in selected places in messages; removing empty lines in messages
- Enables users to view signatures/disclaimers in e-mail when it is moved to Sent Items.
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 SP1
- Small Business Server 2008
CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2007 (64bit) Version 2.2 Screenshot
CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2007 (64bit) Version 2.2 Keywords
Bookmark CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2007 (64bit) Version 2.2
CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2007 (64bit) Version 2.2 Copyright
WareSeeker.com do not provide cracks, serial numbers etc for CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2007 (64bit) Version 2.2. Any sharing links from rapidshare.com, yousendit.com or megaupload.com are also prohibited.
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2010 is launched with the ability to enable centralized management of signatures and company disclaimers in email messages sent via Microsoft Exchange and Small Business Server. Free Download
CodeTwo Exchange Rules is a simple to use, yet beneficial utility which automatically adds signatures and disclaimers to outgoing external and internal e-mail sent via Exchange Server. Free Download
Quick perform Exchange 2007 mailbox recovery to convert Exchange 2007 mailbox to PST with all Exchange emails and attachment. Exchange 2007 Server Recovery tool uses high EDB conversion techniques to fastly restore exchange 2007 database to Outlook. Free Download
Manage your messaging environment using a single management interface. Free Download
If striving to recover emails from EDB file, then taking help of Exchange 2007 recovery software can help you out. Free Download
Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 SDK July2007 offers users with the advanced and effective documentation and samples for building applications that use Exchange 2007. Free Download
Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Shell Help is a proper and high-quality application which helps you use cmdlets in the Exchange Management Shell to perform day-to-day administration of Exchange 2007. Free Download
Recovery for Exchange Server fixes EDB & STM Free Download
- Repair Exchange BKF 2.0
- Export EDB to PST 2.0
- Microsoft Forefront Protection 2010 for Exchange Server 11.0.0677.0
- EA Domainkeys/DKIM for IIS SMTP Service and Exchange Server 2.1
- Domainkeys/DKIM for IIS/Exchange Server 2.1
- MAPILab POP3 Connector 1.2.0
- Exchange Server Repair 9.09.01
- ExInsight for Microsoft Exchange 1.1.154
- ChooseFrom for Exchange 2000/2003/2007 220.127.116.11
- EEA Easy Exchange Administrator 4.28
- Recovery for Exchange 2.0.0811
- Exclaimer Mail Utilities 2007 4.60
- Policy Patrol Disclaimers(64-bit) 5.63
- Microsoft Forefront Security for Exchange Server 10.0
- ContactGenie Exporter Adv Ed 1.3.25
- pass4exam Exchange Server 2007 70-236 1.0
- Exchange 2007 Anti Spam Migration Tool 08.01.0094
- Exchange Server 2007 SDK December 2006 1
- CentralUniSent for MS Exchange 2007
- SysTools Exchange Export/Import Wizard 1.0
- Update for Daylight Saving Time Changes in 2007 for Exchange 2003 Service Pack 1 (KB 931978) 6.5.7234.20
- Update Rollup 1 for Exchange Server 2007 (KB930809) 1
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Management Pack for MOM 2005 08.01.0021.001
- Microsoft Office Visio Stencil Containing Shapes for Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 7Dec2006