CodeTwo Exchange Rules 3.0
CodeTwo Exchange Rules 3.0 Ranking & Summary
CodeTwo Exchange Rules 3.0 description
At the same time the application will make your company mail in keeping with the current legal regulations.
Under legal regulations, companies must add contact and identification information to their outgoing e-mail messages. The program is a very convenient solution allowing centralized addition of company disclaimers/signatures to outbound and internal messages without user interference. The program adds important information, e.g. company details and logo, confidentiality clause, senders personal data to corporate e-mails in a simple way.
- Central Management: Administrators can manage signatures and disclaimers centrally on the server forever removing the need to configure footers on each individual computer.
- Dynamic Content Disclaimers: Create dynamically generated personal signatures. Include information pulled from Active Directory, i.e. first name, last name, company, department, phone numbers and more...
- All Mail Clients Supported: Support for all popular email clients: Outlook, OWA, OMA, BlackBerry, and many more...
- Archiving and Statistics: Use email archiving and statistics tools for all mail processed by Exchange Server.
- Different Signatures for Different Users: Apply unique signature templates for groups and users based on selected properties, senders, recipients, SMTP addresses, domains, membership to Active Directory groups and more..
- Easy-to-use Signature Editor: Easy-to-use Signature Editor allows you to quickly create footers in HTML including images, tables and use different color and font schemes.
- Advanced Processing Options: Support for all international encodings, inserting signatures in selected places in messages, suppressing footers for selected mail, multiple footers in one message, removing empty lines in signatures.
- 5 Minute Installation: The program is extremely easy to install and configure. It contains predefined footer templates that allow you to start using the software immediately.
- Support for Internal Footers
- Predefined Rules
- Support for Multilingual Disclaimers
- Brand New Footer Editor
- Active Directory Cache
- Even More Rules Criteria
- New Activation System
Requirements: Microsoft Exchange 2000/2003 or Small Business Server 2000/2003
CodeTwo Exchange Rules 3.0 Screenshot
CodeTwo Exchange Rules 3.0 Keywords
Bookmark CodeTwo Exchange Rules 3.0
CodeTwo Exchange Rules 3.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.