CodeTwo Public Folders 4.1.0
CodeTwo Public Folders 4.1.0 Ranking & Summary
CodeTwo Public Folders 4.1.0 description
Thanks to CodeTwo Public Folders you will be able to make a workgroup application from Microsoft Outlook. With CodeTwo Public Folders you can easily share all your contacts, e-mails, tasks, calendars, etc. The software allows users to create public folders in Microsoft Outlook and share them on a local network, access shared e-mails, organize a global contact list as well as schedule tasks and meetings for a group of users by several people simultaneously.
The program synchronizes data between Outlook clients installed on different computers. Data is synchronized immediately in the background, which is done automatically in real-time and is not visible for users.
- Share calendars, contacts, e-mails, tasks, etc., with other users
- Plan meetings with others
- Keep a common address book and contact base
- Create electronic message boards and discussion groups
- Share document libraries
- Manage the rights of access to public folders
- Work with public folders in the offline mode
CodeTwo Public Folders is fully integrated with Microsoft Outlook, therefore, it does not require learning or getting accustomed to utilize a new software. Working with public folders looks exactly the same as working with Outlook before. This is a considerable advantage, since users dont have to learn how to use the new software and can start utilizing it immediately for group work. Once CodeTwo Public Folders is installed, a new tree of public folders appears in Outlook.
Users can create, edit and delete folders and elements of any type within that tree (e-mail messages, contacts, calendars, tasks, etc.). Changes made by one user are immediately synchronized in real-time and are made visible for the rest of the users on other computers in the network - that enables a real workgroup.
- Microsoft Outlook 98/2000/XP/2003/2007
- 30 days trial.
- *New: Now CodeTwo Public Folders features its own toolbar in Outlook including the most commonly used functions.
- *New: The read/unread status of the message is synchronized. This function is off by default; it need to be activated in the program options.
- *New: The User can change the name of the folder shared by another user. This is a useful feature especially when we view multiple folders of other users.
- *New: A welcome message is created in the Inbox upon installation of CodeTwo Public Folders client module. The welcome message contains helpful tips on using the application and essential references to descriptions of basic functionalities.
- *New: The client module now features a test button to check connectivity with the server module for selected settings.
- *Fixed: The issue related to cooperation of CodeTwo Public Folder with the latest release of NOD32 3.0. Once NOD32 created "Infected Items" folder in the public folders, the data would be synchronized erroneously.
- *Fixed: A considerable boost in the data synchronization speed in shared personal folders containing multiple items. In the previous version, 20,000 items in a shared folder would mean extended synchronization time.
- *Fixed: Compatibility enhancement with Windows Vista. In the previous release the installer did not require administrators rights, which resulted in corrupt deployment and subsequent errors.
CodeTwo Public Folders 4.1.0 Screenshot
CodeTwo Public Folders 4.1.0 Keywords
Bookmark CodeTwo Public Folders 4.1.0
CodeTwo Public Folders 4.1.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.