CommuniCrypt Mail 1.16
CommuniCrypt Mail 1.16 Ranking & Summary
CommuniCrypt Mail 1.16 description
CommuniCrypt Mail 1.16 is designed as a professional and powerful tool with built-in strongest asymmetric Public-Key-Encryption with RSA encryption algorithm (RSAES-OAEP).Key length for encrypting up to 7120 bit. This eMail client is fully featured for receiving/sending mails via POP3/SMTP.
With the integrated SMTP engine you do not need a SMTP server absolutely, program try to send the mail directly to recipients mail server(if supported)! Other features: mail forwarding, mail repying, a little addressbook, encryption optional, attachments(encrypted with RSA or AES Rijndael), key compatibility with other CommuniCrypt products, minimizeable to tray, online update and much more!
No external plugins or components needed, no extra costs for your security.
This is an all-in-one solution to protect your Email privacy with the strongest encryption available! Just a view clicks and you can send and receive strong encrypted eMails in seconds!
Encryption/Decryption is optional to enable/disable so can use this great eMail client day by day - not only for your encrypted mails! CommuniCrypt Mail now collects all your e-mails from up to 6 POP3 accounts! With the integrated file encryption/decryption tool you can encrypt or decrypt your mail attachments or all other files you like with strongest RSA Public Key encryption (key length from 338 bit up to 7120 bit) or with the symmetric AES Rijndael encryption (256 bit).
E-mail- and file security through strongest encryption - this is an all-in-one package for your privacy protection!
- Program features
- small addressbook for e-mail addresses
- tool for generating RSA key pairs
- online update check
- minimizable to system tray
- integrated file encryption tool
- integrated file decryption tool
- no limited message size
- "News" window on program startup for latest version information and important updates
- usage of application can be protected with a startup password
- all used passwords are now encrypted stored in registry
- complete POP3 client
- leave messages on server or delete messages from server
- check up to 6 different POP3 servers for new mails
- check for new mails in intervals
- receiving attachments and store them where you like
- decrypt encrypted attachments
- decrypt encrypted messages
- export complete e-mails as .eml file
- forward received messages
- reply received messages
- insert sender address to the addressbook
- saving the content of an e-mail to a textfile(as displayed)
- small tool for validating e-mail addresses via DNS/MX lookup
- possibility to save a POP3 logfile
- complete SMTP client
- without an own SMTP server program tries to send e-mail directly to recipient's mail server
- support auth login on SMTP servers
- insert your signature into outgoing e-mails(option)
- set the priority of outgoing e-mail
- attach automatically you public encryption key(option)
- unlimited attachments
- unlimited message body size
- encrypt outgoing e-mails(option)
- encrypt attachments(option)
- send messages as CC
- "sending progress/status" for outgoing mails
- can insert automatically the encryption password for symmetric encrypted attachments into the mail body
- possibility to save a SMTP logfile
- Encryption/Decryption features
- encrypt the content of outgoing e-mails with high asymmetric RSA encryption (RSAES-OAEP)"on the fly"
- key length for RSA encryption may between 338 bit and 7120 bit
- decrypt the content of incoming RSA encrypted e-mails
- attachment encryption with strong asymmetric RSA encryption or with strong symmetric AES Rijndael(256 bit) encryption
- encrypt any file on your machine, not only e-mail attachments
- can generate the hash(SHA-256) of the file to encrypt and takes this hash as encryption password(for AES file encryption)
- decrypt files they are encrypted with this encryption tools (RSA or AES)
- generates unlimited key pairs for asymmetric encryption/decryption
- shows progress of encrypting/decrypting/hashing in kb and percent (great for operating with bigger files)
- Coming up next:
- free selection of mailbox location on your PC
- perhaps file compression before encryption
- added: integrated file encryption/decryption tool (RSA or AES Rijndael 256 bit);
- added: possibility to encrypt outgoing attachments (RSA or AES Rijndael 256 bit);
- added: possibility to decrypt received attachment after saving them; internal improvements
- IBM PC 300MHz,
- 256 MB RAM
CommuniCrypt Mail 1.16 Screenshot
CommuniCrypt Mail 1.16 Keywords
Bookmark CommuniCrypt Mail 1.16
CommuniCrypt Mail 1.16 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.