ContactGenie Exporter Basic Ed 1.3.19
ContactGenie Exporter Basic Ed 1.3.19 Ranking & Summary
ContactGenie Exporter Basic Ed 1.3.19 description
ContactGenie, an advanced contact exporter for Microsoft Outlook/Exchange 2000-2007 including support for Personal Distributions Lists (PDL), MS Exchange Global Address List (GAL) and Global Distribution Groups (GDG).
Export to MS Access, MS Excel and text files (CSV, Tab, and custom delimited). Output text format control for date, number, and currency fields for any pre-defined regional setting or user-defined format. Ability to export standardized values for CompanyName, FileAs, Email DisplayAs fields. Strip alpha fax prefixes on export without affecting Outlook data (used to hide faxs from Addressbook). Multi-lingual support for viewing (Outlook Display As or Internal)/exporting (language based or Outlook internal) field names.
- Export Contact folders (Outlook/Exchange), Personal Distributions Lists (PDLs) - name/email only, MS Exchange Global Address List (GAL), MS Exchange Global Distribution Groups (GDGs)
- Can run as a standalone or Outlook Addin (addin functionality not available for Outlook 2000)
- Full support for custom forms (custom fields)
- Export contacts for specific message class (custom form) or (with no custom fields) in folders containing multiple message classes
- Multi-lingual support for Outlook field names (both for Display and Output) - map using either Outlook Display Names (as shown in Field Chooser) or Outlook internal names
- Full support over export formats for dates, numbers, and currency fields based on preset user-selectable regional setting or user-defined formats (export format independent of users own regional settings)
- Export fields > 255 characters
- Export actual, SMTP, or both email addresses (for Exchange based contacts)
- Export all Street Address lines (Business, Home, Other, Mailing) as single fields or as individual fields (max 4 lines)
- Ability to strip FAX prefixes used to hide numbers from Outlook Address Book (does not change actual numbers within Outlook)
- Export Standardized CompanyNames for all contacts with company names starting or ending with the words (The, Le, La, El). Word list expandable in Advanced/Premium editions
- Export standardized values for , and fields regardless of how data is stored within Outlook
- Dual export engine (MAPI - (hi-speed) & Outlook (low-speed). If any fields are selected which cannot be exported via MAPI due to errors, CGX will automatically use the Outlook engine (OOM - Outlook Object Model) to ensure all data is exported (see product help file for more details)
- Ability to optionally include and unique, user-assigned, contact folder
- Requires MS Outlook 2000-2007
- Requires a valid Outlook profile
ContactGenie Exporter Basic Ed 1.3.19 Screenshot
ContactGenie Exporter Basic Ed 1.3.19 Keywords
Bookmark ContactGenie Exporter Basic Ed 1.3.19
ContactGenie Exporter Basic Ed 1.3.19 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.