Contacts Clinic for Microsoft Outlook 3.0
Contacts Clinic for Microsoft Outlook 3.0 Ranking & Summary
Contacts Clinic for Microsoft Outlook 3.0 description
Contacts Clinic for Microsoft Outlook 3.0 is a contacts management software designed for Microsoft Outlook Client, which enables Microsoft Outlook users to automatically update, organize and maintain their outlook contacts. The Contacts Clinic Internet Explorer plugin extracts email addresses from the webpages, and add to Outlook Contacts.
The Hands Free Outlook address book updater saves users a great deal of time and manual effort. The Contacts Clinic Microsoft Outlook addons include:
- Automatic Outlook Contacts Updater
- Extract Email IDs from Incoming message
- Import Mass Email IDs from a file
- Remove Duplicate Contacts
- Remove Bounced Email ids from Outlook Contacts
Update Microsoft Outlook Contacts Automatically without manual typing,and in 3 steps. Send "Contacts Update Form" to the Outlook Contacts -> Recipients Fill/Edit the Form and Sends back -> Contacts Clinic process the Form and update the changes in the Outlook Contacts. This process saves users a great deal of time and manual effort.
Users can Extract emails from Outlook mails, Scan bounced email and remove invalid Contacts, Remove duplice Contacts, Import Mass emails from text or html files, Backup Contacts. Contacts Clinic is 100% Risk Free because it involves no 3rd Party data handling.
- Internet Explorer Plugin
- Contacts Clinic is plugged into Internet Explorer browser. With a simple Right Click you can extract Single and All email addresses from the webpage you are currently browsing. Contacts Clinic will extract only new emails that are not in Outlook Contacts.
- Extract Emails from Messages
- With a Click of "Swipe" button, you can extract Emails from the TO, CC, From Fields and Body Message of Mails. Users has option to Extract Email ids from a Single Message or Multiple Messages or Complete Outlook Folder.
- Scan bounced messages
- Contacts Clinic can extract / Track invalid email ids from the Bounced messages. You can move the invalid email contacts to a separate Contacts sub-folder, for future reference.
- Remove duplicate Contacts
- Contacts Clinic can get rid of Duplicate Entries in Outlook Contacts Folder.
- The duplicate contacts are displayed in a Editable Grid Form. Users can compare all the duplicate entries in the grid, and Update One entry & delete the remaining duplicate entries.
- Import Mass Emails
- ContactsClinic can Import Mass Email IDs from Text or Html Files and saved into a specified Contacts Folder.
- Contacts Clinic will extract only new emails that are not in Outlook Contacts.
- Backup Contacts
- Contacts Clinic can Backup Outlook Contacts folders in Excel format. Scheduled back-up can be performed at back end Automatically.
- Other thoughtful features
- Convenient Tools bars in Microsoft Outlook bar
- Ticker in Contacts Clinic Tool bar for viewing processed results
- Easy Wizard Module for user Friendly Operation
- Contacts Update Form has Editable Header, Footer and Subject line (to include signature, personal message etc)
- Contacts Update Form's Field names can be edited to any Language (ex: "Email" to)
Requirements: Microsoft Outlook 2000/2002(XP)/2003
Contacts Clinic for Microsoft Outlook 3.0 Screenshot
Contacts Clinic for Microsoft Outlook 3.0 Keywords
Bookmark Contacts Clinic for Microsoft Outlook 3.0
Contacts Clinic for Microsoft Outlook 3.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- SPAMfighter: Spam Filter for Outlook/Outlook Express 6.6.25
- Personal Knowledge Portal for Microsoft Outlook RC1
- Microsoft Outlook 98 Update: E-mail Security 6-5-2000
- Microsoft Outlook 2000 SR-1 Update: E-mail Security 6-5-2000
- Microsoft Outlook 2000 SR-1 Email security update 6-24-2000
- Capital Radio 604 Stationery for Outlook 1.10
- AutoJournal 1.1
- TeleNotes for Outlook 1.0