CustomerReach 3.0 Ranking & Summary
CustomerReach 3.0 description
CustomerReach 3.0 offers an effective tool which helps you to provide live chat on your web site. Monitor web site activity in real-time and invite visitors to chat with you. Increase sales and enhance customer support by providing a live person to chat with visitors while interest is high.
Learn how visitors are using your site. Track the keywords that brought the visitor to your site and use geolocation to view the location of the visitor and improve the effectiveness of your advertising.
While chatting, your spelling is automatically checked. You can use QuickText to send quick responses to commonly asked questions. You can also chat with a supervisor or other agent during a chat with a visitor. Multiple agents can be on a chat and, when a supervisor is in a chat, messages from the supervisor will not be visible to the visitor. Surveys can be created to capture additional information from visitors. Chats can be secured with 128-bit encryption.
The live chat buttons and visitor chat window are fully customizable. You can add your logo, change the layout, graphics and colors to integrate with your web site. You can also display your picture during a chat for a more personal touch. For advanced functionality, CustomerReach supports plug-ins allowing you to extend CustomerReach or integrate with other systems.
During after-hours, visitors can leave a message for you or you can configure CustomerReach to display a custom Web page.
CustomerReach is easy to setup - simply paste the CustomerReach tags onto your web pages. CustomerReach is available as a server or hosted solution. Free trial. Free live chat version is available.
- Complete features: One interface. A new level of customer service.
- CustomerReach allows companies to communicate live with their website visitors. Imagine the advantages of pleasing current customers and capturing potential customers. CustomerReach provides real-time feedback -- NO WAITING.
- Save your customers the hassle of having to pick up the phone or sending an e-mail.
- List of Features
- Real-time chat
- Allow web site visitors to chat with customer service agents online and in real-time.
- Benefit: No more waiting, for minutes, hours, or even days for a response to an immediate question.
- Visitor Monitoring
- Agents can be notified when a visitor arrives on their site. The agent can view the site path of the visitor, the current page the visitor is browsing and additional visitor information.
- Benefits: You have the ability to communicate with every customer that comes to your site just as you would greet a customer that walked in your store. You can also track where they came from and how they got to your site allowing you to spend more money on the search engines and keywords that are bringing you the most visitors.
- Multiple Agents on a Call
- Multiple agents can assist the visitor at the same time.
- Benefit: No question will ever go unanswered.
- Customizable Interface
- The chat window and buttons can be customized with your logo for a more integrated look on your web site.
- Benefits: The chat window can be customized to anything the customer requests.
- Web Collaboration
- Agents no longer have to send links to web pages as they once did. Customer service representatives can actually "push" a URL to a visitor so that the web page will appear on their computer while they're chatting.
- Benefits: Visitors can view pages specified by the agent without typing the URL.
- Agent Chat Room
- Customer service representatives can speak with each other while speaking with customers. This allows agents to collaborate quickly with other agents and find answers to questions.
- Benefits: Agents can collaborate quickly with other agents to find answers to questions quickly. This allows calls to be resolved without transferring the call to another agent.
- Agents can be notified several ways when a visitor enters the site, requests a chat and sends a message. Notifications include sound, popup windows, flashing icons and other options.
- Benefits: With multiple options to be notified you are able to choose the best one for you ensuring that a call is never missed.
- Common Phrases
- The agent can pick from a personal (and editable) list of phrases that he or she may use quickly and easily when speaking with a visitor.
- Benefits: Having common answers at your fingertips can assist in making the conversation successful.
- E-mail Integration
- Send e-mail to other agents or the customer quickly and easily.
- Call Transfer
- If an agent is faced with a question that he or she knows is better suited to another agent, the call can be transferred easily with the click of a button.
- Benefits: If an agent is faced with a question that he or she knows is better suited to another agent transferring is as easy as clicking the transfer button.
- Spell checking as you type
- The agent can check the spelling of text before sending it. The text can be optionally spell checked as the agent is typing.
- Benefits: Agents can write with confidence knowing that their spelling is being checked as they type.
- Pro-Active Initiation
- Agents can invite a visitor to chat or automatically open a chat window.
- Benefits: Agents don’t have to wait for visitors to ask for help. If an agent feels the visitor might need help, the agent can ask the visitor if they need assistance.
- Supervisor Monitoring
- Supervisors can view visitors and monitor chats in real-time.
- Benefits: Supervisors can monitor agent conversations and transcripts to ensure high quality interactions. Supervisors can also assist agents with conversations.
- Agent Images
- A picture of the agent handling the call can be displayed on the visitor's chat window.
- Benefit: Reminds the customers that they are talking to a real person.
- Online/Offline Indication
- The chat button will change state indicating if agents are available to accept calls.
- Benefits: If you leave your desk and forget to log out, your status will automatically change to away and visitors can leave a message... so you never miss a call.
- Integrated Web Browsing
- Quick and easy integrated web browser within the interface. Agents can look up answers on their intranet or even on the Internet from within CustomerReach.
- Benefits: Ensures quick response time because you never have to leave CustomerReach.
- Call Reporting
- Managers can view call histories that include call time, transcript, etc.
- The Benefit: This reporting tools will allow managers to see what types of questions are being asked and make adjustments to curtail future questions of the same type.
- Accept Multiple Calls
- There is no limit on the number of calls agents can accept.
- Benefits: Agents can handle multiple calls at once increasing their productivity.
- Typing Indicator
- The agent can see when the visitor is typing and the visitor can see when the agent is typing.
- Benefits: Helps facilitate smooth conversations.
- Easy-to-use Interface
- Interface without clutter. Tabbed interface to quickly handle multiple calls and access resources for answering questions.
- Benefits: Find functions quickly and easily in a sleek clean environment.
- Plug-In Architecture
- The system is designed to allow third parties to easily add components to make CustomerReach even more powerful, flexible and easy-to-use than it is now.
- Enables you to identify the location of your visitors.
- Benefits: Enhance cross selling and up selling opportunities. Also helps to prevent fraudulent transactions.
- Time stamps
- Keep track of visitor wait times.
- Benefits: Adding time stamps to chat conversations gives you an accurate way to monitor response time.
CustomerReach 3.0 Screenshot
CustomerReach 3.0 Keywords
Bookmark CustomerReach 3.0
CustomerReach 3.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.