DeskAlerts - Enterprise notification 1.6
DeskAlerts - Enterprise notification 1.6 Ranking & Summary
DeskAlerts - Enterprise notification 1.6 description
DeskAlerts - Enterprise notification 1.6 is a one-way web-based alert notification system. It combines ease-of-use with comprehensive security, tracking, and customization options for fail-safe communications
This is more effective than e-mail. Your message will be delivered with 100% guarantee. No spam filters, no obsolete addresses, no accidentally deleted or ignored messages.
Why Desktop Notification?
- It's possible to contact everyone, instantly: It is not possible to phone every single person in the organization with news and alerts. Email cannot reach people instantly, and the intranet or an RSS feed are only effective if the user is actively seeking them. DeskAlerts is the only instant-contact, mass-communication method.
- Gain a dedicated channel for critical information: Unlike IM or RSS, DeskAlerts is the only communication system to provide a dedicated channel for reaching employees with critical information - there is no need to "compete" with other, less important communications.
- The message is captivating and exciting: DeskAlerts messages can be formatted with very different looks, and can include videos, presentations, sounds and graphics to make them more attention-grabbing.
- Users do not need to be logged in order to receive messages: Email, RSS feeds, and the intranet require the user to make a conscious decision to log on and check for information. DeskAlerts reaches every desktop and does not require the user to be logged on.
- The message finds them - not the other way around: Email, RSS, voicemail, and the intranet require the user to actively seek the information, DeskAlerts messages automatically pop up on top of the computer screen. There is no user action required.
- Users must acknowledge and engage with the message: Email messages, RSS, voicemail, and IM notifications can be come overwhelming, and can be easily ignored, meaning that the information becomes lost or outdated before the user has a chance to read it. With DeskAlerts, the user cannot skip, ignore, or save the message for later. They must read it and acknowledge it before they can continue what they were doing.
- Employees can be more productive: Email and RSS can be very distracting - a "quick check" could sidetrack an employee for several minutes or longer. With DeskAlerts, users can instantly see and respond to information and move on without changing tasks.
- Save bandwidth and track documents more easily: DeskAlerts has the ability to send a document link, while storing the actual document on the server. This requires less bandwidth and allows for easier document tracking.
- 100% guaranteed delivery with message and user tracking: With RSS, email, IM, voicemail, and the intranet there is no way to tell if the user has actually received the information or not. With DeskAlerts' 100% guaranteed delivery and central database storage, you can be sure that everyone received the message, and track and store messages and responses for easy reference and reporting.
- A superior emergency notification system: In an emergency, time and information are of the essence. Sending an emergency alert with DeskAlerts is a quick and effective way to inform affected persons immediately with clear instructions on what to do, and is a critical step in mitigating disaster, calming panic, and possibly saving lives.
Reduce costs, improve efficiency, and save money in every department
- Improve internal communications: The biggest obstacle to effective communications with employees, partners, and other stakeholders is that information gets lost in the shuffle. DeskAlerts sends instant alerts to specified recipients in the form of a pop-up window which requires a user response and cannot be skipped or ignored. The high visibility combined with our 100% delivery rate guarantee means you can be sure they get the message.
- Drive traffic to the intranet: Reinforce intranet usage by including links to intranet resources in your alerts. You can easily create shortcuts in your DeskAlerts Client and create individual Desktop Clients with different shortcuts for every group and department in your company.
- Ensure employee awareness: Making sure everyone is informed of what is going on in the company is a critical element of success. Keep the sales force informed of inventory issues and new products or specials. Make sure all the employees have seen the new ad campaign or read the latest press release. Keep the Customer Service staff instantly informed of how to deal with new issues or fixes.
- Reduce staff load and call volume: DeskAlerts delivers both proactive and emergency network information that can't be ignored - whether or not the email is working. DeskAlerts can also be used to keep employees informed of progress on IT fixes - dramatically reducing both calls to the Help Desk and the frustration levels of users throughout the organization.
- Get instant feedback: With DeskAlerts Survey Manager you can create and send instant surveys and get results within minutes. Unlike email, DeskAlerts surveys pop up immediately and cannot be skipped, therefore all employees will deliver instant feedback.
- Notify employees of what to do in an emergency: In an emergency, time and information are of the essence. Sending an emergency alert with DeskAlerts is a quick and effective way to inform affected persons immediately with clear instructions on what to do, and is a critical step in mitigating disaster, calming panic, and possibly saving lives.
- Save the planet and reduce your electric bill: Back up the company's commitment to save the environment - and the budget - by setting up automatic alerts that go out at 4:55 every evening to remind employees to turn off computers, lights, and other electric devices.
- DeskAlerts Server
- Easy to install - in hours: DeskAlerts software comes with a simple installation wizard and can be installed company-wide within a few hours.
- Easy to use: DeskAlerts is extremely intuitive and user-friendly; just click the 'Send Alert' button and follow the wizard.
- Web-based control panel: DeskAlerts' web-based control panel makes it possible to access your account and send alerts from any web-enabled device with an internet connection.
- 100% guaranteed alert delivery: DeskAlerts guarantees that every message will be shown on the desktop. The DeskAlerts server checks every message sent to every user, and confirms message receipt.
- Instant delivery: Your alert can be delivered to thousands of users within a minute. Delivery time settings are adjustable to allow for varying server capacity limits.
- Message templates: Pre-made message templates allow you to quickly create your alerts, and the DeskAlerts control panel allows you to work with multiple alert templates.
- Design eye-catching content: Messages can be sent in any format desired; you can work with colors, fonts, and styling, or use HTML text to create an attention-grabbing message.
- Send flash, video, audio, and documents: Add images, animation, video, flash presentations, audio, and attached documents to your alerts. Rich interaction increases user interest and information retention.
- RSS support: DeskAlerts allows you to subscribe your users to RSS feeds, both individually and in groups, with administrator-controlled subscriptions.
- Schedule message delivery: You can schedule your alerts to be sent on an appointed date and time, as well as to automatically expire after the alert message is no longer valid.
- Urgent alerts: Urgent alerts are specifically for sending emergency alerts. They have a higher status and will be displayed even to users who have disabled alerts, on terminals that are in stand-by mode, or on top of any other alerts.
- Personalized alerts: DeskAlerts can be addressed to a specific user. This feature helps personalize your alert communication with each individual employee.
- User groups: DeskAlerts supports multi-level groups. You can separate users by offices or departments and send information which is relevant only for this group.
- Centralized data storage: All DeskAlerts data is stored in a secure Microsoft SQL database. Data centralization allows you full tracking and reporting capabilities, as well as the ability to easily backup or move data to another server in case of hardware failure.
- DeskAlerts Client: Easy to install and configure
- The administrator can easily install DeskAlerts on the client side by using the configuration wizard. There is no need to configure firewalls, proxies, or internet settings, as the Client uses a standard HTTP port 80 and automatically acquires all internet settings from Internet Explorer.
- Small client application size: The DeskAlerts client is very compact and requires minimal system resources.
- Network load optimization: The Desktop client has been optimized to require fewer bandwidth resources. When users are away from their computers, the Desktop client goes to stand-by mode to reduce the traffic load.
- Standalone Application: The DeskAlerts desktop client is a standalone application that provides support for older Windows versions, terminal services, and multiple user accounts on a single workstation.
- Custom menu: You can change any menu structures by removing options or adding shortcuts to your intranet site, forums, or software programs to help ease navigation of your corporate resources.
- Message history: All DeskAlerts clients keep a message history so that your employees can quickly search and reference received alerts.
- Connection checking: The desktop client automatically checks for the server connection and warns users when the connection is lost.
- Automatic Upgrades: The DeskAlerts client supports automatic upgrades, without affecting changes you have made in the application.
- Sound notification: The desktop client will play a sound to attract attention as new messages arrive. Users can turn the sound on or off.
- Disable closing: DeskAlerts can be configured by the administrator to prevent closing itself. This prevents users from accidentally closing the application.
- Disable uninstalling: DeskAlerts can be configured to prevent it from uninstalling itself. The administrator can configure the client so that it can be uninstalled from various locations. This prevents users from accidentally removing the application.
DeskAlerts - Enterprise notification 1.6 Screenshot
DeskAlerts - Enterprise notification 1.6 Keywords
Bookmark DeskAlerts - Enterprise notification 1.6
DeskAlerts - Enterprise notification 1.6 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.