DeskTask 1.1 Ranking & Summary
DeskTask 1.1 description
DeskTask will connect to MS Outlook and display your calendar and task items on the desktop.
DeskTask is freeware. It can be freely used and distributed in commercial and private environments, provided the supplied Zip file is not in any way modified and there is no charge for it other than nominal handling fees.
Major Features :
- Your tasks will always be visible, saving precious time to launch or switch to Outlook.
- Just minimize every window, and see what are the items due for today or tomorrow.
- DeskTask displays the whole week so you can be prepared to organize your work.
- Besides the calendar items, the Outlook to-do list (Folder Tasks) is also displayed. If you work with Outlook, DeskTask is for you
- Added an option to draw text without Clear Type (Thanks Anon)
- Added an option to select if task subject (and location) is HTML aware
- Added an option to specify maximum number of characters a task subject may have
- Added an option to show an indicator of the current task in calendar
- Added an option to display the Day name instead of Today/Tomorrow
- Added an option to hide Calendar/Tasks if no items are found
- Indent Items option will now only apply to sub-calendar tasks
- Fixed : Compatible with Vista running the AERO interface
- Fixed : When "Hide Past Items in the Day" is checked, the calendar task will only be hidden after the current time has passed the end instead of the start time of the task
- Fixed : When "Show Priority icons" options is set, tasks without icon are now aligned with tasks with icons
- Fixed : Color All text in task options was not shown if the tasks were clickable
- Fixed : If right aligned and the size of the items change, the right position was not preserved
DeskTask 1.1 Screenshot
DeskTask 1.1 Keywords
Bookmark DeskTask 1.1
DeskTask 1.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.