E-mail Management Server 2006
E-mail Management Server 2006 Ranking & Summary
E-mail Management Server 2006 description
E-mail Management Server 2006 is an extremely powerful and flexible application allowing for granular content management of both attachments and messages stored in MAPI based information stores like Personal Folder Files (PSTs), Exchange Server Mailboxes and Exchange Server Public Folders.
Completely customizable, ES2006 can be configured to analyse, copy, move, delete or archive messages and attachments easily via manual processing or automatically during a predefined schedule.
Managing PST, Mailbox and Public Folder sizes by deleting attachments in sent items or by moving attachments into the file system or a web share can significantly help administrators with storage management. (Important for companies using the standard version of Exchange Server with limited database sizes)
With the slew of junk mail; viruses; and other unwanted data, removing unwanted content is quick and easy with ES2006. Move content effortlessly by taking important corporate data and moving it to shared network folders or corporate intranet. Effectively empower staff through content management and document management initiatives.
In cases of legal compliance, ES2006 can help with discovery by analysing specific mailboxes and copying specific messages and attachments for easy access and review by legal staff.
As an Archiving mechanism, painlessly remove the headache of dealing with old e-mail and attachments by setting up automatic archiving policies to move really old e-mail out of primary production information stores.
With E-mail Management Server 2006 there is no end to the possibilities for its use. Absolutely essential for any company using Microsoft Exchange Server! Try an evaluation version today.
It allows administrators to move, copy, delete or archive messages and attachments based on content, age, location, type and size. Administration and management is extremely intuitive with a snap-in for the Microsoft Management Console. All administration is performed through easy to understand and use step by step wizards. Quickly and easily setup a scheduled e-mail management, and view the reports on just how efficiently you can clean up your e-mail environment with E-mail Management Server. The price listed is per Microsoft Exchange mailbox. Contact us for information regarding volume discounts or for licensing including Public Folder and Personal Folder Files (PST Files).
- E-mail Polices are defined in rules that are set up just like regular Outlook rules. This includes all of the options currently available like filtering by file types, filenames, etc.
- E-mail Policies operate on PSTs, mailboxes or Public Folders.
- Each E-mail Policy can be set to operate on a set of PSTs, every mailbox or only selected mailboxes.
- Details about how much space was moved from the PSTs, mailboxes or Public Folders can be e-mailed to you after each processing period.
- Detailed log files can be kept about every attachment that was moved or deleted and the location on the network where each attachment now resides.
- Each of PSTs and mailboxes attachments can be placed in a separate network subfolder that is automatically created, or in a users home directory.
- Whenever attachments are deleted, they can either be placed in the users Deleted Items folder or permanently deleted.
- Flexibility through Non-Proprietary Storage and Retrieval...
- MADSolutions does not lock you into a proprietary management or archiving solution unlike many other vendors
- Use of standard URLs and UNCs to access attachments ensure that even without E-mail Management Server installed, users continue to have access to their old e-mail and attachments
- Storage of e-mails and attachments is left to the administrator based on their particular needs and preferences
- Major Additions…
- Addition of Message processing as well as attachment processing.
- Personal Folder Processing added
- An Archiving ability that is simple, cost effective and non-proprietary
- Language independence so E-mail Management Server 2006 (ES2006) may become available in the following languages1 upon request: French, German, Spanish, and Italian. English version released first. Others may be released as demand warrants.
- Closer alignment with Microsoft technologies. All development, interfaces and access are provided through standard Microsoft development tools, APIs and access methodologies.
- Easier to Use and Set up...
- A welcome wizard helps those new to E-mail Management Server use it right away.
- Main console page helps those already familiar with the product get started quickly.
- Redesigned and easier to understand and use Microsoft Management Console interface
- Easy to use wizards for creating E-mail Policies and performing most activities
- Quickly assign E-mail Policies to users, groups, OUs, storage groups or message stores.
- Flexible scheduling gives administrators greater control over when policies run.
- Microsoft Management Console can be used as a stand alone without services to process or analyze mailboxes, or PSTs.
- Analyze Mailboxes, Public Folders, and PSTs more easily through an ‘E-mail Policy Definition Wizard’ and obtain results quickly.
- Obtain individual reports in CSV, TXT and HTML format.
- Obtain summary reports in HTML format for quick reference or management review
- Process Mailboxes, Public Folders and PSTs more easily through an ‘E-mail Policy Definition Wizard’ and process messages and attachments faster (multi-threaded services)
- Assign multiple policies to mailboxes, public folders or PSTs to allow for greater flexibility.
- Allow for easy archiving of old messages to yearly PSTs automatically.
- Option of having the ‘E-mail Policy’ automatically empty users’ deleted items after processing or on a regular basis.
- Administrative Tools...
- Hyperlink redirection - scan user's mailboxes to redirect hyperlinks when their attachments have been moved to another network location.
- With more E-mail Policy options, administrators can have finer control over processing of user’s mailboxes and folders.
- Built-in support request – allows administrators to submit a support issue directly to MADSolutions support for quickest response time.
- Enterprise Management…
- Take advantage of new Enterprise Management features to reduce maintaining and managing ES2006.
- Automatically monitor the status of each service installation and its current version number.
- Automatically replicate ES2006 update files for services or MMC consoles by updating only one machine.
- Administrator auto-notification of new updates ready for installation.
- The Enterprise Management Services allows E-mail Policies to be copied from server to server easily.
Requirements: Microsoft Exchange System Manager or Microsoft Exchange Outlook 2000 or higher
E-mail Management Server 2006 Screenshot
E-mail Management Server 2006 Keywords
Bookmark E-mail Management Server 2006
E-mail Management Server 2006 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- EMS Data Pump 2006 for DB2 2.2
- BC Excel Server 2006 Enterprise Edition Client 6.7.8
- e-mail notify 1.22
- Internet Anywhere Mail Server 6.1.8
- Microsoft BizTalk Server 2006 R2 MOM 2005 MP 03.6.1404.0000
- Advanced Reliable Mass E-Mailer 1.4
- IDEA! Free Edition 220.127.116.11
- Microsoft ISA Server 2006 Service Pack 1 5721.493