Easy2Sync for Outlook 3.02
Easy2Sync for Outlook 3.02 Ranking & Summary
Easy2Sync for Outlook 3.02 description
Easy2Sync for Outlook 3.02 is a useful software which makes sure your Microsoft Outlook Profiles are in sync.
Contacts, e-mails, tasks, everything can be synchronized. It doesn't matter if you use PST files or profiles. An automatic synchronization is also possible when starting or ending windows or time-based. Even NT services are supported.
- Synchronize your laptop: Whether you bring your laptops with you on business trips, or work on your home computer on weekends, your Outlook information gets out-of-sync. Easy2Sync for Outlook ensures that you'll have the latest emails on all of your computers and syncs Outlook between multiple computers, automatically.
- Share your calendar with your team: If you have multiple PCs in your office and want to have a common calendar, you can simply limit the Outlook synchronization to your calendar. This way, all of your coworkers will have the same calendar items that you have. If you want, you can exclude your private calendar information from the synchronization.
- Have a central contact database: There should be a single, up-to-date list of all contact information for your employees, colleagues, or team. Simply use Easy2Sync for Outlook to synchronize Outlook on all PCs and limit the synchronization to the contacts. Voilà. You're done.
- Take your Exchange server along: With Easy2Sync for Outlook you can not only synchronize Outlook, but also one Exchange server with Outlook. (And with a trick you can also synchronize two Exchange servers.) Of course you can filter by age, category, folder, subject, or private-flag.
- Create an Outlook backup: E-Mails are essential for your business, but they take up a lot of space. In addition to synchronizing between computers, Easy2Sync for Outlook can also copy Outlook information to a backup file. Keep only the latest information on your computer. By limiting emails to, say, the last four months, and contacts to the last 12 months, you can save space and make Outlook run faster.
- To relieve your PocketPC: Sure, your PocketPC came with a synchronization program. But what if you simply have too many e-mails to put on your PocketPC? Easy2Sync for Outlook lets you filter out unwanted emails by age, category, folder, subject, or private-flag. Then you can synchronize this smaller group of e-mails to your PocketPC.
- Delete duplicate e-mails: There are many programs to delete duplicates in Outlook, but Easy2Sync for Outlook does it for free. Because the Freeware Edition is all you need to remove your duplicate e-mails, contacts and calendar items.
- Very fast, very safe, very configurable, very easy to use
- A freeware edition to try it out is available
- Synchronizes e-mails (all editions), calendar items, contacts, journal entries, notes and tasks (Business Edition).
- Synchronization over any network type. LAN, WLAN, doesn't matter. As long as the Windows network recognizes it, it will also work with Easy2Sync for Outlook
- Only the changes are transferred - perfect for huge PST files
- Requests may be turned off, so that Easy2Sync for Outlook can work on its own
- Timer-based synchronization is supported
- Unlimited mails and folders (Only Home and Business Edition)
- Synchronize on windows start or shutdown possible
- Easy2Sync for Outlook also runs as service
- Renamed directories are being recognized
- Synchronizes PST files and even Exchange Servers (incl. public folders)
- Synchronization filters:
- Age: The age of the object can be used to exclude objects.
- Category: You can filter objects by their Outlook category.
- Folder: You can configure for each folder, if it should be synchronized.
- Private: If you want, only private (or non-private) contacts, calendar entries, etc. are synchronized. (Only Business Edition)
- Spam: Skips spam e-mails from the sync.
- Subject: Texts from the subject can be used as a filter.
- Type: The object type can be used to filter data.
- Synchronization types:
- Synchronization: Both computers have the same rights; Changes are transferred
- Copy: One computer has not rights and just receives the changes from the other
- Overwrite: The same, but files will never be deleted
- Team mode:
- Multiple folders (e.g. calendars or contacts) can be merged into a team folder.
- Calendar items can be marked with a name.
- The text in private calendar items can be replace with a default text to block anonymously.
- All requests can be turned off
- The synchronization overview allows you to answer requests in groups
- The synchronization assistant poses one question at a time
- The synchronization shows all requests in form of a list
- All assistants may be turned off
- New: Deleted items are moved to the Deleted Items during the sync
- Improved: New icons
- Improved: Many many small details
- Some minor details and help text changes
Easy2Sync for Outlook 3.02 Screenshot
Easy2Sync for Outlook 3.02 Keywords
Bookmark Easy2Sync for Outlook 3.02
Easy2Sync for Outlook 3.02 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Easy2Sync for Outlook 3.03
- Easy2Sync for Outlook 3.01
- Easy2Sync for Outlook 3.00
- Easy2Sync for Outlook 2.07.1
- Easy2Sync for Outlook 2.07
- Easy2Sync for Outlook 2.06
- Easy2Sync for Outlook 2.05
- Easy2Sync for Outlook 2.04
- Easy2Sync for Outlook 2.03
- Easy2Sync for Outlook 2.01
- Easy2Sync for Outlook 1.25
- Easy2Sync for Outlook 1.20
- Easy2Sync for Outlook 1.06