Email Commander 9.02
Email Commander 9.02 Ranking & Summary
Email Commander 9.02 description
Email Commander 9.02 is a handy and useful mail software application that does not require any kind of formal installation onto a computers permanent storage device to be executed, and can be stored on a removable storage device such as a USB flash drive and used on multiple computers.The program automatically sorts incoming messages based on the criteria set by you. For example, you can have messages automatically placed in folders or mailboxes to be viewed at a later time. Advanced filters can be applied to any field of a message header or in the body of messages.
The E-mail Commander system is capable of limiting the size of copied messages and even allows you to copy the message headers alone. If the header of such large messages is of no interest to you it can be deleted from the server without being copied to your computer. If it is the message you are waiting for the software will copy the remaining part of it at your request.
E-mail Commander allows automatic sorting of incoming messages based on preset criteria and their placement in individual folders or mailboxes where they can be viewed at a later time. In such a system only those folders can be viewed, for example, where the most important messages are directed. The mail filter processes incoming messages based on header fields, for example, using the senders address or the content of the Subject field.
- Get on first name terms
- Its most powerful feature is the ability to personalize the mail you send to people on your mailing lists (which can be built using the 60-plus fields in the address book). You can write to a large list, but address everyone on it personally by their first name or full name. The messages you send can include even more targeted information, such as birthday, city, or company name - or literally any information that has been collected in your address book.
- Increased sales
- Both direct mail marketers and Internet marketers have long found that personalized messages to prospects and existing customers increases sales by a marked degree. What's more, a survey conducted by ClickZ.com found that 50% of people surveyed said they would appreciate receiving a personalized e-mail letter or ezine with only product information that matches their profile. This is easy to do with Mail Commander.
- Powerful filters
- Mail Commander has extensive filtering and processing capabilities for incoming mail and requests. You can set up auto-replies to incoming mail using pre-set templates. Plus you can set up the program to automatically process newsletter subscriptions and requests to be removed from your mailing lists.
- Mail Commander is sophisticated, but it's also very simple to use and you can easily customize the interface and layout to fit your messaging needs.
- Mail Commander has anti-spam filters, which automatically delete unwanted electronic messages from the server. Even if your SMTP server already has filtering and anti-spam protection capability, Mail Commander acts as an additional weapon to zap undesirable messages before they get to your local computer.
- The program automatically sorts incoming messages based on the criteria set by you. For example, you can have messages automatically placed in folders or mailboxes to be viewed at a later time. Advanced filters can be applied to any field of a message header or in the body of messages.
- Personalized messages
- The address book has over 60 fields you can use to collect and store information. The address book fields can be used for advanced information searches and complex filtering operations. For example, it's easy to identify people who have their birthdays on a given date. So the messages you send can contain targeted information like "Dear John Smith, congratulations on your birthday."
- Unlimited address books
- You can set up an unlimited number of address books, which are all stored in separate files. The software's address book data base is maintained in .dbf format so it is easily recognized and used by other applications, such as MS Excel.
- Plus you can connect to your corporate database with the electronic mail exchange system. Thus if you already have your address book data in MS Excel format you can store the data as a text delimited file or in .dbf format and then import it into any Mail Commander address book. The software has an overlapping e-mail delete function.
- The program also has a deletion list database of words and addresses of users who should not be sent mail, even if they subscribe to your newsletter.
- Unlimited e-mail accounts
- What's more, you can have as many POP3 e-mail accounts as you like with Mail Commander . If you have several external mailboxes at different ISPs you won't need to enter a new password and adjust the settings every time. All you do is choose the connection profile through which you want to exchange messages. You can also create different mailboxes for different messages within the program.
- Other options include: Support of attachments, plain text and graphic html messages, message sorting by date, subject, address and other fields, message searches based on key words, and much more.
Enhancements: Portable version
Email Commander 9.02 Screenshot
Email Commander 9.02 Keywords
Bookmark Email Commander 9.02
Email Commander 9.02 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.