eMailaya 3.9.5 Beta 3 / 3.9.0 Final
eMailaya 3.9.5 Beta 3 / 3.9.0 Final Ranking & Summary
eMailaya 3.9.5 Beta 3 / 3.9.0 Final description
eMailaya 3.9.5 Beta 3 / 3.9.0 Final is designed to be a simple-to-use and helpful portable email client that can work from your DiskOnKey. All your emails from the tip of your DOK. eMailaya's revolution is not just a slogan, but a reality coming true. eMailaya has evolved greatly and is now considered as one of the best email clients. eMailaya's goal is to be very intuitive and user friendly application.
- Unique features:
- Backup files: Switch your mailbox to a backup storage, including a full backup mechanism.
- ISP switching: You just need to know your email and password, eMailaya will define everything else automatically.
- MailDrive: Switch your mailbox to another drive on your computer using a familiar interface.
- Video/Voice/Scan/Screenshot: You can send out a video/voice/scan/screenshot email with 1-2 clicks.
- Statistics: You can view statistics of your mailboxes. Read/unread/spam emails and much more.
- Administrative graphical information: Admininster your information using suophisticated and flexible graphical tool with the option to drillthrough the information.
- Last send/receive: Know when was the last time you corresponded with your contacts.
- RSS2Email: Instead of scanning a lot of RSS feeds, let eMailaya update you with what's important to you.
- Quick chat: Interact with your contacts IM style.
- Clipboard tracker: Never lose your imporant clipboard items.
- Lock emails: Never delete your emails by mistake.
- Days to delete: Set an automatic deletion period for your emails.
- Open on next restart: Be automatically reminded of an email the next time you open eMailaya.
- Quick reply/forward: A quick way to reply/forward your emails.
- 1-click spam deletion: Delete all your spam emails in one click.
- Quick filter: A very flexible filtering as you type.
- Magnifier: Even people with bad eye-sight can work with eMailaya.
- Subject/addresses autocomplete: Autocompletes your subjects and addresses. No need to rewrite long subjects over and over again.
- Subscription list: Switch your recipients into a subscription list in one click.
- Send myself: Send yourself emails (testing purposes, etc...) with one click.
- Zip attachments: Zip all your attachments in one click.
- Close eMailaya/computer: Turn off eMailaya/computer after sending a big email.
- Process activation: Activate any process when receiving an email from one or more email addresses.
- Send myself as BCC: automatically blind-copy all your outgoing emails.
- Remove attachments: Automatically remove attachments and keep only the content of the email.
- Read receipt: Know in advance that an email requires a read receipt before opening it.
- Mail check timers: Know when is the next check of an account without opening the main window.
- Emails indication: Know how many emails and if there are new ones without opening the main window.
- Unpack/Repack emails: Extract inside emails and repack them in one click.
- Spam: Both automatic and manual detections settings.
- Local/network folders: Emails can be saved in a local/network folders to be shared with other people.
- Blogger: Update your blogger account using eMailaya interface.
- Facebook/Twitter: The user can update and be updated with your facebook and twitter accounts from inside eMailaya.
- Ascii table: An ascii table with all available ascii characters where the user can copy and use a special characters.
- Automatic labeling: The automation of labeling of emails according to predefine criterias.
- Switch an email to an event: The user can switch an email to be an event in his calendar, switch an email to a task instantly.
- Portable related:
- Main password protection: eMailaya can be password protected.
- Encryption: All the data is encrypted and cannot be read by any text editor.
- DiskOnKey support: eMailaya requires no installation process and can work on a DOK.
- Shred and exit: Shred all evidence you even worked on eMailaya.
- Password protected emails: Password protect your important-secretive emails.
- Lock eMailaya: Lock the application after an idle time.
- Break-in alert: Alert yourself if someone is trying to break into eMailaya.
- Autopreview X lines/bytes: You can define X lines/bytes to be previewed of every email.
- Interface related:
- Tabbed emailing: Enjoy the benefits of tabs in your email client and not just your browser.
- Multilingual: eMailaya can speak any language using its intuitive translation mechanism.
- Skins: eMailaya have over 50 skins (and counting) so you can make its appearence to your liking.
- East asian support: eMailaya supports east asian languages (chinese and more).
- Notes and labels: You can label and write notes in every email for a better management.
- Built-in spellchecker: Live spellchecker when composing emails.
- Small in size: eMailaya is small but only its size, and will remain that way in the future.
- Timing of send/receive: You will know how long will it take to send/receive an email.
- POP3/IMAP/SSL: eMailaya supports both POP3 and IMAP accounts, with and without SSL.
- Import: You have all the possible ways to import information. Information can be imported from any kind of source (email clients, files, gmail and more).
- Redirecting emails: A smarter way to forward email.
- Raw data: Access the raw data of an email easily
- Favorite contacts: Access your favorite contacts quicker.
- Future send: Email your emails in the future.
- Block internet images: Block internet images in emails you receive.
- Proxy: eMailaya supports connecting through a proxy.
- Image/video previewer: A built-in previewer for images and videos.
- Signature: Every email account can have its own signature when sending emails.
- RSS: You can define groups, subgroups and rss feeds and be updated using a built-in RSS reader.
- Template: A template folder to store all your templates for future use.
- Re-use replies: The option to store and use old replies over and over.
- Version 3.9.5 beta 3 - December 26, 2009
- 50+ mode
- Calendar events in a dedicated tab on main screen
- Re-use of old replies
- Ascii table toolbox
- Automatic labeling
- Contact details window + quick free text editing
- EQM: Quick emailing
- Support multiple email adress suffixes per mail provider
- Switch an email to an event
- Bugs fixes
- Version 3.9.0 - November 15, 2009
- Added unread/total/on server for each account when relevant
- Grid layout can be defined for different folders type
- Option to re-order and show/hide toolboxes
- Option to re-order root folders in main accounts tree view
- Scheduler/calendar was dramatically improved
- Dashboard page
- Support for read/unread flags for IMAP accounts
- User can select how many items to store in clipboard tracker
- MailDrive was improved to be more stable
- An indication when there is a new/updated email file in one or more of the local/network folders
- Option to add multiple labels per email
- A full featured toolbox for Twitter and Facebook support
- Bugs fixes
eMailaya 3.9.5 Beta 3 / 3.9.0 Final Screenshot
eMailaya 3.9.5 Beta 3 / 3.9.0 Final Keywords
Bookmark eMailaya 3.9.5 Beta 3 / 3.9.0 Final
eMailaya 3.9.5 Beta 3 / 3.9.0 Final Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.