Emailchemy (Windows) 9.8.8
Emailchemy (Windows) 9.8.8 Ranking & Summary
Emailchemy (Windows) 9.8.8 description
Emailchemy (Windows) - Convert: Emailchemy converts email from the closed, proprietary file formats of the most popular (and many of yesterdays forgotten) email applications to standard, portable formats that any application can use. These standard formats are ideal for long term archival, database entry, or forensic analysis and eDiscovery.
Migrate: Emailchemy includes an embedded IMAP mail server from which any IMAP-compatible email application can import your converted email. Emailchemy also includes a utility for uploading converted mail up to a Google Apps email account.
Manage: Emailchemy provides utilities for splitting, sorting and merging email archives, and harvesting email addresses from email archives.
- Convert proprietary email formats to standard formats based on RFC-2822 (formerly RFC-822) -- the official Internet standard for email messages that has been around since 1973.
- Cross-platform solution; versions for Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Reads native email file formats; no need to re-install or run old email programs; convert Windows email files on a Mac or Linux computer, and vice-versa
- Convert all your old mail formats with a single product
- Industrial-strength accuracy relied upon by law enforcement and forensic agencies around the world
- Embedded IMAP mail server to simplify importing email into most email client software.
- Upload converted email to Google Apps email accounts.
Emailchemy can read: AOL for Windows ("PFC" files); Claris Emailer; CompuServe Classic for Mac (aka "MacCIM"); CompuServe 2000 for Windows; Entourage; Eudora; Mac OS X Mail; Mozilla; Mulberry; Musashi; Neoplanet; Netscape; Opera; Outlook for Windows (.PST and .OST files); Outlook Express; PowerTalk/AOCE for Mac; QuickMail Pro; Thunderbird; Yahoo! Mail; any mbox-format; more
- Improved Entourage Recovery converter recovers more deleted messages
- Entourage converter now extracts meeting accepted/rejected response messages
- Fixed Google Apps Uploaders handling of messages with quoted-printable and base64-encoded text bodies
- Conversion logging now available in CLI - Conversion log now using syslog format - GUI Bug fixes for Google Apps Uploader and Entourage Archive wizard
- Performance improvements for Google Apps Uploader
- Configurable number of automatic retries in Google Apps Uploader command line interface
- Claris Emailer 2.0 converter now preserves international characters
System Requirements:Windows with Java 1.4 or higher
Emailchemy (Windows) 9.8.8 Screenshot
Emailchemy (Windows) 9.8.8 Keywords
Bookmark Emailchemy (Windows) 9.8.8
Emailchemy (Windows) 9.8.8 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.