Exclaimer Signature Manager 2.0.40217.2
Exclaimer Signature Manager 2.0.40217.2 Ranking & Summary
Exclaimer Signature Manager 2.0.40217.2 description
Exclaimer Signature Manager 2.0.40217.2 is a useful and convenient to use tool which enables you to design and deploy Outlook Signatures across your organization without ever leaving your desk
Outlook Signatures are great for getting names, job titles, contact details and even cool branding elements into every corporate email that you send. They’re an easy way to let your customers know who you are and how to get hold of you - and just think how happy marketing will be with all those extra brand impressions. Trouble is… Microsoft never gave you a way to centrally manage Outlook signatures.
- Easy to start, easy to manage, easy to deploy
- Initial configuration and setup couldn't be easier. You install and setup from a single computer and a smart setup wizard gets you up and running with your first policy. Every user will be admiring their shiny new Microsoft Outlook signature before you know it. And you never have to send an email or visit a user. Just click save and everyone gets updated, even the guys on the road that rarely sign in to the corporate network. That’s a really great feeling.
- Driven by rules
- One size can't fit all when it comes to Outlook signatures. Maybe Sales want a different signature from R&D? Maybe some of your guys need multiple Outlook signatures? Wouldn’t it be nice to have a single, organization wide legal disclaimer? Perhaps you want a particular department to run a promotional campaign? Maybe you want different signatures to run over a period of time? You can do all this and much more. In fact, they’re totally confident that the flexible rules can describe any business need you’ll ever have.
- Plus smart, dynamic templates
- There's more to building Outlook signatures than just pretty pictures – although they handle pretty pictures just fine. You can position and configure dynamic merge fields that display Active Directory data like name, job title or telephone numbers. Insert and manipulate brand images or standard table structures like address blocks.
- You'll probably want smart behaviour like hiding the 'fax:' label when the Outlook user doesn't have a fax number or having a different signature for replies. The templates and policies give you all this power wrapped up in a friendly editing package and fully support Plain Text and HTML as well as RTF formats.
- You can test ahead of deployment
- When you've built your policies you deploy them and wait for the phone to ring, right? What could possibly go wrong? They know you need a little bit more control than that, so they've given you a really cool policy tester that gives a graphical view of the outcome before you make the mistake, not after.
- With all the features of Outlook and OWA
- If you can do it with Outlook, or OWA, you can do it with Signature Manager. Make a specific signature the default. Set different signatures for replies and forwards. Set standard fonts and mail formats across the organization. Clear out all those old and inconsistent signatures that users have created for themselves. It’s all there and just a click away.
Exclaimer Signature Manager 2.0.40217.2 Screenshot
Exclaimer Signature Manager 2.0.40217.2 Keywords
Bookmark Exclaimer Signature Manager 2.0.40217.2
Exclaimer Signature Manager 2.0.40217.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.