Febooti Command Line Email 4.0
Febooti Command Line Email 4.0 Ranking & Summary
Febooti Command Line Email 4.0 description
Febooti Command Line Email 4.0 is launched to be a convenient as well as professional program with which you can send mail directly from windows command line (DOS prompt).
You can attach files to email, use HTML e-mail messages, use CC (Carbon Copy) and / or BCC (Blind Carbon Copy). Call Febooti Command line email from Scheduled Tasks, CGI scripts, VBA, virtually from any software, also can be used in automatic email tasks and MAPI replacement.
- Send email from DOS command line to any number of recipients, including CC and BCC.
- Send email with unlimited attachments (wildcard / file mask support).
- Send email from Scheduled Tasks, any software that execute external commands, CGI scripts (ASP, PHP, etc.).
- Option to request read confirmation.
- Use SMTP mail server authentication (AUTH PLAIN, LOGIN, NTLM, CRAM-MD5, AUTO) before sending email.
- Set SMTP server address and outgoing SMTP server port. The address may be used as a traditional URL (e.g. mail.sender.com) or as an IP numeric address (e.g. 10.25.125.123).
- Support for friendly name in both the TO and FROM fields (name appears in email instead of e-mail address).
- Optional reply-to email address and reply-to friendly name.
- Ability to take parameters from a text file or files (USEFILE / CONFIG).
- Batch programming return codes to check success or failure from environment variable %errorlevel%.
- Send email message using plain text or HTML message with embedded pictures.
- Plain text or MIME encoding (Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions).
- Ability to operate with standard .EML files.
- Ability to set message text encoding / character set.
- Set alternate text for email programs that do not support HTML formatted messages.
- Optional debug mode (DEBUG / DEBUGX) - view internal variables and SMTP server messages.
- Bind IP address (if more than one Interface / LAN card is used).
- Ability to set email priority.
- Fast install / uninstall (uses MSI technology).
- e-update - checks for latest version updates automatically.
- Introduced 64-bit version of Command line email for 64-bit Windows.
- HIDE command immediately hides Command line email command prompt window.
- Added hidefebootimail.exe executable that works without any screen output window.
- HELO command allows using custom client / SMTP communication session initiation greeting.
- If OpenSSL libraries were missing, febootimail.exe crashed upon execution.
- If a line contained only a single dot character, the end of email message was cut on some occasions.
- If an EML file contained a dot in separate line, sending email with OPENEML parameter could cut the part of an email following the line with the dot.
- Windows 98, Me, NT and 2000 are no longer supported. Use Command line email v3.2, instead. See FAQ.
- Changed Command line email license text to clarify the terms of software use.
- If attaching a file fails, the error is shown instead of sending a zero length attachment.
- Content MIME type of email attachments is now specified more precisely.
- Screen output in some scenarios is now colored and provides better visualization.
- If TEXT value within configuration file (specified by CONFIG parameter) is put into quotes, leading and ending space characters are preserved.
- Better installing experience in some scenarios.
- OpenSSL libraries updated to current version.
- Minor improvements.
- Before installing Command line email v4.0 user has to uninstall the previous version.
- Works on Windows 98 / Me / NT / 2000 / XP / Vista / Windows 7 / 2003 & 2008 Server 32 and 64-bit versions.
Febooti Command Line Email 4.0 Screenshot
Febooti Command Line Email 4.0 Keywords
Bookmark Febooti Command Line Email 4.0
Febooti Command Line Email 4.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.