FollowUpExpert Personal 4.0.5
FollowUpExpert Personal 4.0.5 Ranking & Summary
FollowUpExpert Personal 4.0.5 description
FollowUpExpert Personal 4.0.5 offers an effective tool which helps you to run on your own PC - you're in full control. It can reply to incoming mail saying you're away. It can send automatic personalized follow-ups and newsletters. The WYSIWYG editor makes it easy to create a great-looking messages and it sends messages REAL fast!
Create a very simple and intuitive user interface.
You can create both plain-text and HTML messages containing colors and graphics using the very powerful WYSIWYG editor without knowing the least bit about HTML. Messages can be personalized with recipients name.
The application runs on your own Windows-compatible machine giving you the full control. It can connect to the Internet and disconnect if its necessary. There are no monthly fees involved and no third-party ads are added to your mailings. And what is most important, nobody else has access to email addresses of your customers.
- Number of mailboxes supported 1
- No monthly fees, one time payment
- Quick setup, very easy to use
- Unlimited autoresponders, mailing lists, and messages
- No banners or "sponsor ads"
- Full control; installs on your machine
- Fully automatic operation
- Send newsletters and e-zines
- Support for plain text and HTML
- WYSIWYG HTML message editor
- Mail merge
- Stunning sending speed
- Sends in background
- Built-in SMTP server
- Support for any number of POP3 servers
- Works directly with Gmail accounts
- Automatic bounce handling
- Optional integration with payment services
- Support for opt-in and opt-out by email
- Support for opt-in confirmation
- Never again send to someone who say you're spamming them
- Advanced import of email addresses
- Looping protection
- Integrated backup/restore
- Database of outgoing messages is now up to 15 times smaller resulting in better performance and less disk usage while sending.
- Sends messages up to twice as fast as version 4.0 at the same time using less CPU.
- "Subscribers" tab > option to delete inactive members, copy selected members to a list. UI enhancements.
- Testing with a sample message for conditions.
- "Blocked Addresses" no longer limits the number of addresses added in one batch.
- Set the default backup file name to program name + time stamp.
- More relaxed naming rules for subscriber custom fields.
- If there's an error downloading from first account, it shouldn't skip the second one.
- Bounce handling options should not turn off by themselves.
- "Incoming Mail Account" > Switching from Gmail account back to POP3 should not port set to 995.
- User should not be able to access the "Mailing List" window while importing subscribers from another list.
- Should display next-follow-up drop-down for subscribers.
- Should not crash intermittently while processing new mail and scheduling follow-up messages.
- Text extraction/parsing should work for messages certified virus-free by AVG antivirus software.
- Should send messages in presence of AVG antivirus outgoing mail scanning.
- Duplicate emails should not end up in the database.
- Should not immediately send followup set up to go in a week.
- Complete rewrite of the outgoing mail database; it now works much better with huge configurations (100,000+ subscribers, millions of outgoing messages).
- Extracted fields should work in opt-in replies and messages sent to a list of specific addresses.
- Should not hang sometimes when sending to two lists.
- Should not take this long to add blocked addresses to a large configuration.
- "Download Sample Message" should not have problems converting HTML messages to plain text.
- Should not take several seconds to open a mailing list with 100000+ subscribers.
- Should not take this slow to add a large number of blocked addresses.
- "Collecting information about outgoing mail" window disappears but it continues to collect information in the background.
- Should not take this long to process messages.
- It should deliver the message every time it says it sent one in presence of Norton Internet Security.
- Blocked addresses should not be case-sensitive.
- Should not crash while opening a follow-up message for editing.
- Deleting the only follow-up message should have an effect.
- Should not stop responding after an autoresponder/list is cloned.
- Should update jobs & recipients, and mailing lists & autoresponders if an outgoing mail server is deleted.
- Should not pop up an error if someone unsubscribes while setting next follow-up etc.
- Should not send changed follow-ups nor send to new subscribers while editing a mailing list.
- Should not fail or corrupt a file when extracting from huge zips.
- Should not take minutes to save blocked addresses after one address is added to the list.
- "Move Up" and "Down" for follow-up should keep the selected follow-up(s) visible.
- Should not crash at startup because of a database engine error.
- Should not show error message when switching from "Parsing Rule" with "Save as" expanded.
- Should be transparent.
- Stopping processing shouldn't take so long.
- Connection to the Internet (it may be a dial-up connection),
- POP3 account to download messages from,
- Optionally, SMTP server to send messages through,
- One of the operating systems listed below:
- Windows 98,
- Windows ME,
- Windows NT 4.0 Service Pack 6 or later,
- Windows 2000,
- Windows XP,
- Windows 2003.
- Windows Vista.
- At least 10 megabytes of available disk space before installation.
- The program is normally not installed on a web server unless the server is running one of the operating systems listed above. The software can only run on a Windows-based server or a Windows-based desktop machine.
- The machine running the software has to be powered on and connected to the Internet while the program is downloading and sending emails (though it can dial up and connect automatically if that is necessary).
FollowUpExpert Personal 4.0.5 Screenshot
FollowUpExpert Personal 4.0.5 Keywords
Bookmark FollowUpExpert Personal 4.0.5
FollowUpExpert Personal 4.0.5 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.