G-Lock Blog Finder 3.0.1 Build 1020
G-Lock Blog Finder 3.0.1 Build 1020 Ranking & Summary
G-Lock Blog Finder 3.0.1 Build 1020 description
It's not difficult to build websites today. It's more difficult to let the Internet world know about your brainchild and get consistent traffic to it.
You cannot create a wonderful site and settle down in the hope that visitors (and earnings) will flow like water. How will people know about your site? You need to get your website indexed by search engines. But to get your web page indexed, you must let the search engines' robots know where your web page is located. In other words, you need links, links and more links!
And not just any links. Buying bulk links, swapping low quality links, or submitting to link farms will only lead to one thing… A Google slap and your website being downgraded or kicked out entirely from Yahoo and MSN… resulting in no rankings and even worse, no traffic!
- Search the Internet for blogs that accept comments using the keywords or keyword phrases
- You can choose the language of blogs you want to get. And if you check "Provide query suggestions" option, Fast Blog Finder will display a list of most commonly used queries as far as you are typing the keywords.
- Choose a search option to get most relevant blogs for your keywords
- You can select to search blogs among the top 10, 20 or 50 links for each search request. Fast Blog Finder sends several requests with different footprints for your keywords. For example, if you select Top 10, the program will scan the top 10 links returned for each request and you will get approximately 50-60 most relevant blogs in the result.
- If you do not select any item from the Start menu, by default the program will scan 100 links per each request.
- Detect the domain PageRank and page PageRank of blogs returned for your keywords
- If you want to speed up the search process, you can disable PageRank detection during the search. Or, you can enable the PageRank detection for DoFollow blogs only. After the search is complete, you can select the blogs you like more and detect PageRank for selected blogs only. Or, you can run Fast Blog Finder to detect PageRank for all blogs.
- Fill the comment form on the blog using the form auto-fill option
- Just create multiple profiles with different names, email addresses, links and signatures for different niches and choose the necessary profile from the AutoFill menu when you submit a comment.
- Check blogs for approved comments
- A cool feature that saves your time greatly. Forget about manually checking each post to see whether your comment is approved or not. Just click on "Check my Comments" option on the toolbar and select the blogs (all or selected) to check for your approved comments.
- If your comment is approved and posted, you'll see either a green or red icon in the Approved field for the blog.
- A green icon means that your comment is approved and has a DoFollow link inside. A red icon means the comment is posted with a NoFollow link inside.
- And the Status bar will show you the total of approved comments.
- Note: if you have more than one comment on the page and the links in the comments differ by type, the program will take the first link it finds and put the respective icon in the Approved column based on the first link type. For example, if the first link the program finds is DoFollow, you'll see a green icon in the Approved column.
- Quickly find a link within the list
- Using this search field you can sort the blogs and search for top level domain names (.gov, .edu, .net, .com, .org, etc.) Below the grid you will see how many blogs were found by your search criteria.
- Detect type of unknown blogs
- After you load your blogs into Fast Blog Finder, the blogs will appear as Unknown. You can use the "Detect Type" option to determine the type of blogs and decide which blogs are worth to comment on and which are not.
- Fast Blog Finder will classify the blogs by these types: DoFollow, NoFollow, MIXED , Unknown and HTTP error.
- MIXED are blogs that have both DoFollow and NoFollow links in comments. Some blogs are set so that the commentator gets a DoFollow link after minimum 5 or 10 approved comments. So, there is a mix of DoFollow and NoFollow links in comments on the blog.
- Report a wrong blog type
- If you discovered that the program did not correctly determined the type of a blog, you can report it to them. They'll check it out and make improvements in the program engine. When a version of the checking engine is available, Fast Blog Finder will download it automatically when you open the program. You won't need to re-download and re-install the entire program. Fast Blog Finder will update the checking engine automatically every time a version of it is available.
- Skip blogs where you must login or register to post a comment
- If you don't want to spend time for filling in the login/register form on the blog, you can exclude such blogs from the search results. And you can check spelling of your comment before submitting it to the blog.
- Choose yourself the search depth and speed
- You can indicate how many pages from the search engine Fast Blog Finder will check for blogs and how many blogs the program will process (determine type and PageRank) at a time.
- Submit the pages with your comments to social media sites and increase traffic to them
- Save backup of your workplace and restore it with mouse clicks
- This is very convenient if you use Fast Blog Finder on more than one computer and would like to have synchronized lists on both computers.
G-Lock Blog Finder 3.0.1 Build 1020 Screenshot
G-Lock Blog Finder 3.0.1 Build 1020 Keywords
Bookmark G-Lock Blog Finder 3.0.1 Build 1020
G-Lock Blog Finder 3.0.1 Build 1020 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.