G-Lock Email Processor 2.6.5
G-Lock Email Processor 2.6.5 Ranking & Summary
G-Lock Email Processor 2.6.5 description
G-Lock Email Processor 2.6.5 is built to be a high quality and versatile tool which permits you to organise your activity without problems. The program is easy to use and provides a wide range of features to process email you receive, automatically extract data and perform other actions based on the message content.
G-Lock Email Processor can work with multiple POP3 internet mailboxes, filter incoming messages by different conditions, extract any data from the message body and message header and save it to a file of user definable format. Using G-Lock Email Processor you are also able to send a reply message to your recipients and perform different operations with a selected database: insert data into a database, delete data from a database and update a database.
G-Lock Email Processor provides you the ability to develop a set of rules that determine how you want to process your incoming email. Thus, the program can be easily set up to process purchase orders, messages where the text layout is known (web forms), emails containing various kinds of viruses and spam, or any kind of specific format messages you receive.
G-Lock Email Processor is a better solution if you want to maintain active mailing lists. To keep only valid email addresses in your contact list, you need to exclude bounced emails and unsubscribe requests.
G-Lock Email Processor will automatically check your email account(s) after each sending campaign, process incoming messages according to the rules you set up and save the results to a file. Later you can use this file when doing your next mailing campaign. You only need to load this file into the exclusion list of your bulk email software thus insuring that nobody on the exclusion list will receive your message.
- Works as a service on your PC
- Once you turn your PC to On, G-Lock Email Processor starts automatically [no need to start and stop the program manually!] and reads your incoming emails. It quietly works in the background processing your messages according to your rules which means you don't spend a single minute of your precious time for this tedious work.
- Reads messages from POP3 and IMAP accounts
- Which means you don't limit yourself to new messages only — you can also process already seen emails stored in different IMAP folders on the server. Plus, the program supports SSL which means you can handle emails from Gmail, Yahoo, AOL, Hotmail and other accounts which require SSL connection.
- Filters incoming messages based on your criteria
- You define yourself the criteria to catch and process the emails which means you can create as many rules with different filters as you want and process any kind of messages of a specific format you may receive — purchase orders, all types of bounce emails, subscribe/unsubscribe emails, auto replies, and many others.You can filter the emails by any words or phrases in the Subject or in the body, by any field from the message header, or by the message size.
- Extracts any data from the message header, body, or attachment
- Check each message, find and copy the customer's email, order ID, product name, postal address etc, — extracting all necessary information from each message can literally require hours. In G-Lock Email Processor you define only once what you want to extract and from where [header, body, or attachment] and the program will do this for you automatically which means you save hours of your working time and energy.
- Performs various operations with the extracted data
- Sometimes you may find that the data you need to extract from the messages arrives in the format which is not compatible with your database. For example, the date may be stamped as "Tue, 10 Aug 2010 13:48:14 +0200 (CEST)" while your database supports the "08/10/2010 13:48" format. What to do? Use the post-processing script to reduce the extracted data to the right format and free yourself from a manual work again.
- Saves extracted data to a file
- No more endless "copy-paste" when you need to save extracted data to a file! Just select the folder to save the file to and specify what data you want to write to the file. G-Lock Email Processor will create the file for you automatically in the selected folder and write the data to this file. In addition, you can write different data to different files depending on a certain condition which means you can automatically sort extracted information.
- Add data to the database, update the database, delete or select data from the database
- Using G-Lock Email Processor you can automate your database maintenance and save hours of time you'd spend for adding or deleting records from the database, or updating the database manually, each day. Plus, the program can select the records from the database using some criteria and perform other actions with the selected data. G-Lock Email Processor works with MS Access, MySQL, MS SQL, Oracle and other ODBC compatible databases.
- Processes bounce and auto-reply emails
- Processing bounce emails manually can be very challenging. There are many formats of bounce emails which must be decoded, analyzed and classified. G-Lock Email Processor will do this for you in the faster, easier and better way. It identifies and handles all types of bounced messages (hard, soft, transient and mail block) and other types of emails such as subscribe requests, unsubscribe/remove requests, auto-replies and challenge-response messages.
- Saves messages and attachments to the disk
- G-Lock Email Processor will leave processed messages on the server or delete them depending on your choice. You can also save the messages to the disk if you need them at a later time. In addition, you can save the message attachment to a folder of your choice. You can even rename the attachment and save it under a new name to the folder.
- Sends an auto-reply message to the recipient
- G-Lock Email Processor can work as auto-responder and send a reply to the sender once the email is received. Plain text and HTML message formats are supported. And you can send attachments with the messages too. In addition, G-Lock Email Processor can send a message to the recipient a few days later after the message is processed. Let's say you send a welcome email immediately and 2 days later you send the 2nd message where you include an exclusive offer for your list members, or just asks the user's opinion on the content you provided. This means you're naturally building your relationship with your prospects and that means they are more likely to purchase from you.
- Forwards the original message to another email address
- G-Lock Email Processor can forward the message to another person before or after processing. This means you don't need to waste time for manual sorting of your incoming emails and forward purchase orders to your sales department, support requests to your support team, and so on.
- Executes MS Windows Script (VBScript and JScript) when processing incoming messages
- If you are skilled in programming languages, you can use MS Windows script to perform different operations with the data extracted from email messages. G-Lock Email Processor supports Visual Basic Script and Java Script. The support of MS Windows script makes your possibilities of processing emails almost unlimited. This means you can solve any tasks, process your emails in any way you can imagine, and perform any operations with the data extracted from the messages which are possible with the use of the scripting languages.
- Changed: the Fields Processor component.
- Added: "Show unchanged fields in the log" option to the Fields Processor and Script Processor.
- Added: ability to specify the time period for email processing in the Account settings.
- Fixed: sometimes the program did not save all processed emails to the disk despite the "Save processed emails to local disk" option enabled.
- Internet Explorer 5.5
G-Lock Email Processor 2.6.5 Screenshot
G-Lock Email Processor 2.6.5 Keywords
Bookmark G-Lock Email Processor 2.6.5
G-Lock Email Processor 2.6.5 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.