GeniusConnect 126.96.36.199SP3 Beta 3 / 188.8.131.52
GeniusConnect 184.108.40.206SP3 Beta 3 / 220.127.116.11 Ranking & Summary
GeniusConnect 18.104.22.168SP3 Beta 3 / 22.214.171.124 description
Microsoft Outlook stores Contact data (Name, Address, E-mail, etc.) on the local computer in a file called “.pst” file. It is difficult to exchange this data with other systems or applications.
GeniusConnect is a application that allows you to synchronize data and information.
Changes to an E-mail address, phone number or name in a central database will never effect Outlook Contact data stored on other workstations.
GeniusConnect makes it possible to synchronize Contact data with any relational database that supports ODBC (Open database connectivity).
GeniusConnect supports loading data from the database into an Outlook contact folder or storing data from Outlook into the database. It is possible to use GeniusConnect on multiple Outlook Contact Folders and multiple databases.
The user can protect his private contact data by using a different Contact Folder to store private contacts or by telling GeniusConnect to ignore Contacts that are marked as private.
- Load selected Item(s)
- Load the current database data for the selected Contact Item(s) and update Contact Item(s) data. The selected Contact Item(s) will be updated only if a database record exists.
- Store selected Item(s)
- Store the selected Contact Item(s) data into the database. If a database record already exists the data will be updated, if a database record doesn’t exists a new record will be inserted.
- Load All items from the database
- Load all database records and store them into the current Contact folder. If a Contact Item already exists, the Contact data will be updated; if the Contact Item doesnt exist, a new Contact Item will be inserted into the Contact Folder.
- Store All items to the database
- Store All Contact Items from the current Contact Folder into the database. If a database record already exists the data will be updated; if a database record doesnt exists a new record will be inserted.
- Ignore Private Items
- Ignore all Contact Items that are marked as private.
- Never update Outlook Items
- never update Contact data that already exists in the Contact Folder
- Never update Database Items
- Never update Database data that already exists in the Database
- Delete Outlook items when item removed from the database
- Delete Outlook Contact Items that are not present in the database.
- Auto Synchronize on start or timer
- Automatically Load or store Contact Data for all Contact Folders that are linked to the database.
- Show progress
- Show progress dialog during Loading or Storing of data.
- Link multiple contact folders
- MS Outlook can contain multiple Contact Folders (New Folder menu item on File menu), every Contact Folder can be linked to a different Database (or table).
- Customizable toolbar
- Improved efficiency while working in Outlook® through immediate access to current database information.
- Easy access to contact, calendar and customer information, stored in your database.
- Create Tasks in Outlook® based on events in your database.
- Ability to quickly update and back-up information.
- Offers complete flexibility by allow connectivity to any standard SQL Database.
- 2-way sync and attachment support
- Microsoft Outlook 2000/XP/2003
- 49 records max., Auto Synchronisation disabled, folder options disabled
- New Context menu on Database tab to manipulate folders and Export/Import settings
- New GCScheduler options-auto start/end Outlook
- ODBC File DSN support:File-based data sources can be shared among all users who have the same (network) drivers installed
- "Clear Registration" button does not deduct number of used licenses
- Calendar problem introduced with Outlook 2003 Service Pack 2, Exchange Server 2003 Service Pack 2:http://support.microsoft.com/?id=899919,
- Wrong EntryID used when using cache on MS Exchange
- Auto deployment fails with relative folder path
- Error when Outlook creation time used as primary key
- Calendar Label column error, Cant set value
GeniusConnect 126.96.36.199SP3 Beta 3 / 188.8.131.52 Screenshot
GeniusConnect 184.108.40.206SP3 Beta 3 / 220.127.116.11 Keywords
Bookmark GeniusConnect 18.104.22.168SP3 Beta 3 / 22.214.171.124
GeniusConnect 126.96.36.199SP3 Beta 3 / 188.8.131.52 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- GeniusConnect 184.108.40.206SP1
- GeniusConnect 220.127.116.11SP2 BETA4
- GeniusConnect 18.104.22.168 Beta 4
- GeniusConnect 22.214.171.124SP2 BETA4 / 126.96.36.199SP1
- GeniusConnect 188.8.131.52 Beta 3
- GeniusConnect 184.108.40.206 Beta 2
- GeniusConnect 220.127.116.11 Beta 1
- GeniusConnect 18.104.22.168 Beta 6
- GeniusConnect 22.214.171.124 Beta 5
- GeniusConnect 126.96.36.199 Beta 3
- GeniusConnect 188.8.131.52-2
- GeniusConnect 184.108.40.206 Beta 1
- GeniusConnect 220.127.116.11
- GeniusConnect 18.104.22.168 SP1
- GeniusConnect 22.214.171.124 SP1