gSyncit 3.4.12 Ranking & Summary
gSyncit 3.4.12 description
gSyncit 3.4.12 is considered as a professional yet user-friendly Microsoft Outlook add-in that allows for the synchronization of calendars, contacts, notes, and tasks between Outlook and your Google account. In addition you can now sync Outlook with Toodledo, Evernote, Dropbox, Simplenote and Nozbe.
- ONE and TWO WAY syncing of Outlook calendars, contacts, notes and tasks.
- SERVICES: Sync with Google, Dropbox, Simplenote, Toodledo, Evernote and Nozbe
- MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS: Sync with accounts and Outlook profiles
- SYNC MULTIPLE COMPUTERS: Sync multiple computers using Outlook with a single Google account (gSyncit license required for each computer)
- MATCHING LOGIC: Automatically matches entries to prevent duplicate items when syncing.
- AUTOMATIC SYNC: Automatically sync items on a regular interval, between certain hours of the day, and/or when Outlook starts/exits.
- DETAILED CONFIGURATIONS: Detailed sync options to control how and what you want to sync.
- FILTERING: Keyword and category filters to control the Outlook content you want to sync.
- CATEGORY FILTERING: Advanced options to sync Outlook items based on categories.
- FIX: When using medium or large windows fonts items on new navigation controls on the gSyncit settings dialog are not fully displayed. This build includes a fix to address this issue.
- Google Calendar Account (hosted domain or normal gmail account)
- Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5
- Microsoft Windows XP / Vista (32 & 64 Bit) / Windows 7 (32 & 64 Bit)
- Microsoft Outlook XP (2002), Outlook 2003, Outlook 2007, Outlook 2010
gSyncit 3.4.12 Screenshot
gSyncit 3.4.12 Keywords
Bookmark gSyncit 3.4.12
gSyncit 3.4.12 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.