gSyncit 3.4.34 Ranking & Summary
gSyncit 3.4.34 description
gSyncit 3.4.34 is developed to bring you an interesting and impressive opportunity to sync Microsoft Outlook and Google Calendar.
After installing gSyncit and starting Outlook you'll find a new toolbar available to configure gSyncit and synchronize your calendar. You can manually synchronize your calendar or have it automatically sync on a preset interval. gSyncit works by updating your Microsoft Outlook calendar with your Google entries and then updating your Google calendar with your Microsoft Outlook entries.
- One and two way syncing of outlook calendars, contacts, notes and tasks.
- Services: sync with google, dropbox, simplenote, toodledo, evernote and nozbe
- Multiple accounts: sync with accounts and outlook profiles
- Sync multiple computers: sync multiple computers using outlook with a single google account (gsyncit license required for each computer)
- Matching logic: automatically matches entries to prevent duplicate items when syncing.
- Automatic sync: automatically sync items on a regular interval, between certain hours of the day, and/or when outlook starts/exits.
- Detailed configurations: detailed sync options to control how and what you want to sync.
- Filtering: keyword and category filters to control the outlook content you want to sync.
- Category filtering: advanced options to sync outlook items based on categories.
- Contact distribution list sync: selected outlook distribution lists with gmail groups. They are not aware of any other google contact sync application that supports this functionality.
- Outlook 2010 ribbon support: supports for using the outlook 2010 ribbon interface and animated the gsyncit tray icon when a sync is in progress.
- Gmail notes sync: supports the ability to sync gmail notes to outlook. This is a one-way sync allowing ios (iphone, ipod touch) users to sync notes from their apple mobile device to gmail and then finally to outlook. It is important to note again that this is a one-way sync from gmail to outlook.
- Outlook category/google task sync: configure the task sync process to synchronize outlook tasks with different google task lists using the assigned outlook category. This feature removes the need to create multiple task sync mappings for different categories.
- Toodledo task & notes integration: added support for syncing and managing outlook tasks and notes with the toodledo service available via the web and on most mobile devices.
- Evernote notes integration: syncing and managing outlook notes with the evernote service available via the web and on most mobile devices.
- Simpenotes integration: syncing and managing outlook notes with the simplenote service available via the web and on most mobile devices.
- Dropbox integration: syncing and managing outlook notes with dropbox available via the web and on most mobile devices. Learn more about dropbox.
- Nozbe integration: sync outlook tasks and notes with nozbe.
- Google api's: updated to use the latest google gdata v1.8 api's for interfacing with google services. In keeping up with the latest google service updates we've updated gsyncit to include the latest service interfaces/api's for interfacing with google "cloud" services.
- Other enhancements: Ability to set the sync process priority, add a secondary reminder when syncing calendar events to the Google calendar, supports multiple Outlook profiles, sync when Outlook is not running, move completed tasks to another Outlook folder, and much more.
- FIX: Corrects "An item with the same key has already been added." error when syncing custom context fields with Nozbe.
- FIX: Corrects error "Cannot parse condition. Error at "@SQL="urn:schemas:httpmail:subject" when syncing tasks that contain a ' in title of task. This failure occurs when gSyncit attempts to search the Outlook task list for matching tasks.
- FIX: Corrects issue where when a reminder is not defined on the Outlook event then the Google default reminders are incorrectly being sent on new Google events. When no reminders are defined for the Outlook event then gSyncit was incorrectly setting the Google event to inherit the default reminders configured on the Google event.
- FIX: Corrected "object reference not found" error when removing Nozbe task sync mapping.
- FIX: Corrects issue syncing user-defined fields with Toodledo/Nozbe where the user-defined fields are from form defined values rather than from standard User-defined fields.
- FIX: Corrects "Value cannot be null. Parameter name: key" when reading Nozbe context's.
- FIX: Corrects issue were aborting the sync process on failure does not immediately exit the Nozbe and Toodledo two-pass sync logic.
- FIX: Corrects issue where error messages from the Nozbe service were not included in error messages.
- FIX: Corrects Outlook task error indicating "due date occurs before start date" which is caused by the sync process setting the due date first before setting the task start date. Now the sync process sets the start date first and then sets the due date.
- NEW: Added advanced category syncing options for syncing Outlook categories with Nozbe tasks allowing for easier assignment of Outlook tasks with Nozbe projects and contexts.
- Google Calendar Account (hosted domain or normal gmail account)
- Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5
- Microsoft Windows XP / Vista (32 & 64 Bit) / Windows 7 (32 & 64 Bit)
- Microsoft Outlook XP (2002), Outlook 2003, Outlook 2007, Outlook 2010
gSyncit 3.4.34 Screenshot
gSyncit 3.4.34 Keywords
Bookmark gSyncit 3.4.34
gSyncit 3.4.34 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.