HsTcp2Com 1.1 Ranking & Summary
HsTcp2Com 1.1 description
HsTcp2Com 1.1 is designed as a professional and useful program that can allow you to forward / bridge data between serial ports (RS232, bluetooth, IrDA, USB) represented as COM ports and TCP/IP connections or UDP/IP links. In the simplest scenario it is an COM port to TCP/IP converter, but it can bridge data between any combination of COM and UDP or TCP ports, with TCP ports in either client or server modes.
Use HsTcp2Com to connect data collection devices such as modems, sensors, bar code scanners, meters, wireless devices, PBXes, any serial instruments to the serial ports of the PC and access that data from anywhere over an IP based network.
- Any COM port to any other COM port (total 32 COM ports are currently supported)
- COM port to TCP/IP (TCP client mode)
- COM port to TCP/IP (TCP server mode)
- COM port to UDP
- TCP/IP client to UDP
- TCP/IP server to UDP
- TCP/IP server to TCP/IP client
- UDP to UDP
- Up to 32 links each interconnecting 2 ports in any combination shown above are able to operate concurrently
- Automatic port re-connect of disconnected or failed ports
- Data Forwarding (packetization) Options:
- Forward instantly on data receive
- Forward on buffer full
- Forward on inter-character timeout
- Forward on frame end character
- Diagnostic and Statistics Functions:
- Port status display
- Port receive and transmit byte counters
- Event log displayed on screen and saved to disk file
- Data traffic trace in ASCII or HEX format displayed and saved to disk file
- Data traffic echo function (port loopback)
- Data traffic generation function (a specified buffer is sent periodically on a timer)
- Send specified single buffer function
HsTcp2Com 1.1 Screenshot
HsTcp2Com 1.1 Keywords
Bookmark HsTcp2Com 1.1
HsTcp2Com 1.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.