HydraIRC 0.3.165 Ranking & Summary
HydraIRC 0.3.165 description
HydraIRC features a nice looking, intuitive, and highly customizable GUI, dockable windows, MDI client area, event based core (with user definable events), DLL plugin SDK, multi-server support, and more.
HydraIRC is NOT a script, plugin or any other kind of add-on for mIRC. In fact its got nothing to do with mIRC at all.
- Written in C++ using modern tools (Visual Studio 7)
- Uses WTL/ATL for a Super fast, streamlined and efficient program!
- Uses XML for all config files, very minimal registry usage
- Dockable tabbed auto-hidable windows, tabbed MDI client area.
- Event based core (with user definable events)
- Nice looking, intuitive GUI, no skinnable ugly rubbish.
- Supports connecting to an unlimited number of servers
- Reliable server/network reconnects
- Supports private messages and Query windows
- Supports DCC chat and File transfer
- DCC File resumes with rollback and same-file checking.
- Nick Completion (in Server, Channel, DCC and Query windows!)
- FServe functions built in (e.g. auto-requeue on disconnect + more)
- User identities (username, nick list, etc) can be assigned on a per-server/per-network basis
- A user profile can store multiple identities.
- Highlighting can trigger events.
- Audio Mute function!
- Command profiles (a bunch of commands that are given to be run one after the other)
- Auto-Connect on startup list lets you connect to multiple servers on startup
- Auto Connect Command profiles can be attached on a per-server/per-network
- Auto Join Command profiles can be attach to channels on a per-network basis.
- User list icons denoting ops/voice, etc.
- Remembers nicks on a per-server or per-network basis, can auto-update the user profile automatically.
- Supports all known text style codes (colors, italics, bold, underline, etc)
- Supports changing fonts via control codes
- Toggleable channel userlists with additional dockable user list that shows the current channels users
- DLL Plugin SDK.
- Scripting via way of DLL Plugins. (You can make plugins that can run scripts written in any scripting language!)
- Added /listplugins outputs plugin information to "Output" view.
- Made the winamp button appear on the toolbar again (broken in 0.3.162)
- Stripping of winamp tag changed in order to be compatible with Media Monkey (finally!)
- Re-worked the layout of the prefs window and its treeview in preperation for some serious work
- Changed the default format for the winamp plugin so it doesnt say winamp as no-one seems to use winamp these days anyway
- Added /omsg to alias plugin
HydraIRC 0.3.165 Screenshot
HydraIRC 0.3.165 Keywords
Bookmark HydraIRC 0.3.165
HydraIRC 0.3.165 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.