IceChat IRC Client 7.63
IceChat IRC Client 7.63 Ranking & Summary
IceChat IRC Client 7.63 description
IceChat IRC Client 7.63 offers you a great application that can connect to many IRC Servers, has full scripting support and customizable popup menus, and a unique, easy to use Interface. It has emoticon support, skins, Full DCC Support, Easy to setup for Multi Servers, with a very easy to use Server Tree. IceChat is in constant development, and is aimed at the beginner to Intermediate IRC User. It allows multi profiles and has many options that most major IRC clients have to offer.
For those people that wish to do more then just chat with IceChat, there are numerous different ways to customize the look and feel of IceChat. It starts with simply changing a Theme, to writing your own scripts and making your own custom popups, using the IceChat Editor. The built-in VBS (Visual Basic Scripting) Script engine is powerful and can be made to do just about anything, and even allowing users to create their own ActiveX dll's for advanced scripting solutions.
IceChat has some unique features that set it apart from other similar programs. Most users truly enjoy the built in Emoticons. But for those select few that do not, this feature can be disabled. The Favorite Server Tree is truly fantastic, and because IceChat is built around its Multi-Server capabilities, it is an essential part of IceChat that makes it that much easier to use.
IceChat was first being developed in 2000, and has gone through many changes in its Interface, Design, and of course its many features.
IceChat is FreeWare, meaning anyone can use it, at no cost. If you wish to have a Custom Install of IceChat, please contact us at IceChat Support.
- Make default browser look in HKCU in registry
- Fixed bugs with removing channel keys (mode k)
- Added Close All Channels to Popup Menu for Servers in Server Tree
- Added Close All Queries to Popup Menu for Servers in Server Tree
- Remove 255 Character limits for saving AutoJoin, AutoPerform and Ignore Lists
- Moved errors.txt log file to the IceChat Logs folder
- Fixed if statements for mirc script engine, for embedded statements
- Fixed VB Scripting bug with ServerNumbers after removing Console Tabs
- Fixed RunShell and /run commands to default to Scripts folder
- Added $icechathandle identifier to return IceChat Window handle
- Fixed CTRL-O Control Code not properly cancelling color codes
- Un-installer now asks if you want to remove IceChat Settings
- Pentium 500
- 128 MB RAM
IceChat IRC Client 7.63 Screenshot
IceChat IRC Client 7.63 Keywords
Bookmark IceChat IRC Client 7.63
IceChat IRC Client 7.63 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.