In-Out Board 2.1
In-Out Board 2.1 Ranking & Summary
In-Out Board 2.1 description
In-Out Board 2.1 is another great networking tool. It is actually the cross-platform staff in/out tracking program for your office. Users can easily set their status as well as leave notes (i.e. how they can be reached, when they'll be back). In-Out Boards status categories are fully customizable, and it can be customized to notify each users status changing with different sounds.
In-Out Board uses the publisher's proven peer-to-peer networking engine. It requires no server and can be configured to connect remote offices over the Internet.
- Track the status of your staffs in your office
- Customizable categories
- Notify users with different sounds
- Users the proven peer-to-peer networking engine
- Requires no serve
- Able to connect remote offices over the Internet
- All-Users may now choose colors to correspond to status choices, for display in their own main window. Set color choices in the Status Options Window, open via menu item Status/Edit Status Choices.
- All-Change in server behavior which results in improved performance on large networks (>100 users)
- All-Name field now accepts parenthesis, so that users can enter phone numbers with area code
- Windows XP, Vista, 2000 or Macintosh OSX 10.3 or above
- A computer connected to a TCP/IP network
In-Out Board 2.1 Screenshot
In-Out Board 2.1 Keywords
Bookmark In-Out Board 2.1
In-Out Board 2.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.