LanTalk NET 3.4.5341
LanTalk NET 3.4.5341 Ranking & Summary
LanTalk NET 3.4.5341 description
LanTalk NET 3.4.5341 works in LAN, WAN or Internet, without any server or internet access! Designed for business networks. In fact, in most companies LanTalk NET replaced corporate e-mail for exchanging files and messages. For an additional fee you will get a custom version of LanTalk NET.
No setup, no administrator, no server. The program does everything on its own. It does not require a server. Instead, the program uses TCP/IP and UDC protocols, and port 2307 (by default), to make sure that there aren't any problems with a firewall. All PCs "communicate" to each other directly. The application automatically determines which users are available on its own. Thus, there is no need to set up or administer the program.
Second, the program works with any network - Intranet, LAN, WAN, and VPN. It really makes a lot of sense. Instant messaging communication inside one office is great, but what if you need to discuss something with a person in another branch, located thousands of miles away? The number of people who telecomute makes this feature very important. With LanTalk NET, any person can be included.
- Designed for Your Business: LanTalk NET is designed to be used in a office environment, providing unique benefits to your office communication workflow and making staff management faster and easier.
- Faster than Email: Manage employees faster and more efficiently by sending an instant message instead of an email. Send a short message instantly or a large file in a matter of seconds; that same operation takes much longer with email!
- Instant Messaging. Instant Replies: Working in a fast-paced environment? Save valuable time posting or broadcasting a new message or sending a reply by utilizing LanTalk NET two-click messaging. A pre-defined message can be sent to a single recipient or broadcasted to a group with just two mouse clicks. Defining a new template also takes no more than two mouse clicks.
- Flexible: Choose interface and functionality that you need.
- Group and Offline Broadcasting: Broadcast instant messages to a group just as easily as you post to a single recipient even if they are currently off-line. If some or all recipients are not available at the time of broadcasting, your messages will be delivered immediately after they sign in.
- Zero Administration: LanTalk NET requires no configuration, no administration, and no dedicated messaging server. LanTalk NET workstations communicate directly to each other, providing maximum speed and reliability.
- No Chit-Chat: Restrict social chatting among employees with read-only and reply-only modes. Employees set to read-only mode will be able to receive directions and broadcasts, but won’t be able to reply or initiate new conversations. Those in reply-only mode are restricted to replying to the original message sender.
- No Messaging Server and No Internet Connection: Reliability matters. Even the best Internet providers fail, and even the best servers break down. LanTalk NET does not depend on an Internet connection for its operation. It sends and receives messages over your corporate LAN, and does not require an external Internet connection or a dedicated messaging server.
- Built-in Scheduling: Schedule message delivery to an exact time. Send scheduled announces or regular reminders with customizable schedules for single and repeat events.
- Compatible with Microsoft Terminal Server: LanTalk NET can be launched under Terminal Server environment. You should install LanTalk Service for Terminal Server to enable this feature.
- Corporate Instant Messenger: LanTalk NET provides easy and secure instant communication over your corporate network with Active Directory support. Broadcast messages to all or groups of employees in a few seconds. Send lightning-fast messages or send instant replies in just two mouse clicks with pre-defines templates. Define templates with two mouse clicks. Communicate securely over your local area network – no information leaks to the Internet, ever!
- Secure Local Network Operation: Unlike the free instant messengers such as AOL Messenger, ICQ, Windows or MSN Messenger that use Internet to transfer messages even if the two computers are one room apart, LanTalk NET communicates exclusively over your corporate local area network (LAN). LanTalk NET does not require an Internet connection, eliminating any chances of information leaking outside of your corporate premises.
- Secure and Reliable Communications: Communicate privately and securely with LanTalk NET thanks to its built-in security features.
- Command line interface ( CLI ) to send messages
- File transfers replace e-mail attachments
- Broadcast Messaging for instant broadcasting
- Serverless operation with live contact list
- Paste images from clipboard
- Internal Scheduler
- Drag and Drop support
- Active Directory support
- Compatible with Terminal Server
- HIPAA friendly instant messenger
- Offline delivery
- Graphical Emoticons and Embedded Images
- Configurable user interface
- Read-Only and Reply-Only modes to restrict social chatting
- Printing support
- Fast Replies
- Fast Messages
- Multilanguage support
- Conversation History
- Automatic Check for Updates
- Message priority
LanTalk NET 3.4.5341 Screenshot
LanTalk NET 3.4.5341 Keywords
Bookmark LanTalk NET 3.4.5341
LanTalk NET 3.4.5341 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- LanTalk NET 3.5.5363
- LanTalk NET 3.5 Build 5362
- LanTalk NET 3.5.5362
- LanTalk NET 3.5
- LanTalk NET 3.4.5341
- LanTalk NET 3.4
- LanTalk NET 3.3.5304
- LanTalk NET 3.3.5274
- LanTalk NET 3.3.5268
- LanTalk NET 3.3 Build 5268
- LanTalk NET 3.3
- LanTalk NET 3.2.5254
- LanTalk NET 3.2 Build 5233
- LanTalk NET 3.1.5116
- LanTalk NET 3.0.1