Live Chat Software 5.0
Live Chat Software 5.0 Ranking & Summary
Live Chat Software 5.0 description
Live Chat Software 5.0 is a tool designed for you to chat oline.
Here are the five easy steps to putting live chat on your site:
Step 1. Istall chatstart & Register. ChatStat is a simple program to install and use. The first step to setting up your website for live chat is to download the ChatStat desktop client and install it on your computer. Click here to download the software now. Right after you have logged into the ChatStat desktop application for the first time, you'll be asked to register. Fill out the short form that includes your e-mail address, password, and web site address.
Step 2. Confingure your account settings. After you login, you can add premium features which enable you to make use of advanced features. Go to Settings > Features On Demand to add and configure these settings. We recommend setting up (if needed) Multiple Websites, then all Departments, then extra Operators.
Step 3. Place your HTML snippet. After finishing your new account configuration, you can access the HTML snippet manager. Go to Quick Tasks > HTML Snippet - here you will find a small piece of HTML to copy and paste into your website. Wherever you place the HTML snippet within your site's code is where the live chat button will appear.
Step 4. Test yoiur new live chat. Now that the HTML snippet is placed on your website, a small button will be placed that allows visitors to click on it and begin a live chat. With ChatStat open on your desktop, go to your own web page, and you will see your own IP address appear within the ChatStat client. Double click on your own IP address and start a conversation with yourself to test the ChatStat live chat service. If you need assistance there is a CLICKABLE live chat link within the help section of the ChatStat main client.
Features on Demands:
- VoIP / Skype. ChatStat provides integration to Sykpe, so that you can send and receive calls directly to your web visitors using Voice over IP. You will need to have Sykpe installed on the system where you are running the ChatStat smart client. Once you have activated this FOD the setup is automatic.
- Department Manager. Companies with multiple departments using Chatstat will need to activate this feature. This enables multiple departments within your organization to be tracked in the Chatstat system. For example, you may create a 'Sales' department and a 'Support' department. There is no limit to the number of departments you can create. Once activated the department management system provides the Administrator of the site full control of department population.. Chatstat is both operator and department aware. This means that when visitors click on the LIVE CHAT icon on you site, they will be asked which department or person they wish to speak to. This helps customers to quickly get the right person. Also with this feature, each department will generate department specific statistics that are available using the MovingGraph™ report FODs.
- Chat Transcript Preservation. This feature works in two ways. First it causes our streaming server to keep a complete backup copy of your chat and statistics history, in addition to the copy that it automatically streams to your main ChatStat administrator computer. Secondly, it allows for multiple computer workstations to download the full history of statistics for viewing, from the beginning of tracking history. Normally only the Administrator of the ChatStat account can see all site statistics.
- Operator Seats. Operator Seats enables you to control the number of users that can access the system and chat with your web visitors simultaneously. Each operator costs only $20 per month.
- In-Line Flash Chat. Chatstat uses Adobe Flash as it's chat interface, The flash chat Feature On Demand allows you to create a “Macromedia Flash” based chat window directly in your site. Unlike most other “click to chat” systems, this chat window is ‘in line’ within the web page itself. It allows visitors simply to start typing directly in the window. This innovative one touch chat system allows. customers to instantly talk with you without a popup interfering with the interface of your website.
- Multiple Website Support. By enabling this feature you will activate the CHATSTAT SETTINGS> SITE SETUP menu to access multiple website support. Once you have enabled multiple website within this menu, you can assign operators to any site within your supported site network. Also note that all Features On Demand automatically apply across all sites. Your first site is FREE, after that each site you add is $10 each per month.
- Sync Speed. Synch Speed dictates how frequently your ChatStat smart client application pings your site in order to update your instant messenger interface with the current visitor list. The OFF setting pings the server approximately every 12 seconds. Activating this feature will enable real time updates.
- Language Translation. This Feature On Demand, powered by LEC, allows you to do on the fly translations, to and from English and 12 other languages. It is a first of its kind! The System also has subject matter dictionaries to make the translation very accurate. Expand your market opportunities and communicate freely with prospects and customers anywhere in the world with ChatStat! Once you activate this FOD, got to ChatStat Settings to select the language pair(s) of your choice.
- Icon Editor. If you enable the icon editor it allows you to upload and save your own live chat graphics. This allows you to customize the look and feel of your live chat icons to fit your site's style and space requirements. As soon as this Feature On Demand is enabled you can use the icon editor to individually upload different themes of graphics for each look and feel that to want. You may then switch between themes as you wish.
- Logo & Conversation Window Control. Logo control allows you to upload and replace the CHATSTAT logo at the top of the conversation window. While Conversation control allows one to customize the feel of the conversation window.
- Auction Support. This Feature On Demand allows you to place a live chat icon within any auction. Using this FOD you can monitor as many auctions as you like.
- External Chat Link. This Feature On Demand Allows you to place a live chat icon within your e-mail signature or inside of a forum.
Datastreaming Speed. Datastreaming Speed provides you will faster access to data for MovingGraph(tm) analytics. If you want to have update analytics we recommend that you activate this feature. The Datastreaming speed when the feature is NOT active is approximately every 12 hours. When you activate this feature data is updated every (1) hour.
- Popup Editor. Gives the ability to customize the Operator Engaged conversation popup.
- Page Thumbnails. Enables the ability to "preview" the page the user is on in the Quick Info section as well as the conversation window.
- Auto Chat Starter. Send proactive chat invitation popups automatically after a visitor has been on a page for a set number of seconds or minutes. This allows you to keep ChatStat running in the background while still actively trying to engage your visitors!
- Web Statistics. You can instantly view vast amounts of data in many different graph styles. Over 40 graphs for Site Statistics can tell you just about everything you would ever want to know about your website traffic. It will tell you were your traffic is coming from, how long they stayed, what path they took through your site, what page they left and much more! There is also a complete set of graphs to help you with search engines.
- Operator Statistics. You can instantly view vast amounts of data in many different graph styles. Over 40 graphs for Site Statistics can tell you just about everything you would ever want to know about your website traffic. It will tell you were your traffic is coming from, how long they stayed, what path they took through your site, what page they left and much more! There is also a complete set of graphs to help you with search engines.
- Remote Desktop Sharing and Control. Remote Screen Sharing and Control allows you to remotely view the screen of your customer in a live chat session. The Remote Control feature allows you to help a customer checkout from your shopping cart, or easily provide hands-on tech support... the possibilities are limitless!
- Live Chat. The ability to conduct live chat with both website visitors and any of the supported IM clients (AOL, ICQ, Yahoo, MSN, GoogleTalk, and Skype) using a familiar instant messenger interface. ChatStat comes with completely unlimited, 128-bit SSL secured live chat.
- Direct Support for all Major Instant Messenger Clients. ChatStat supports AIM, ICQ, YAHOO, MSN, GoogleTalk, and Skype. Because ChatStat directly supports all of these major instant messenger mediums, it means that you do not have to have multiple IM clients open at once. By using ChatStat to connect with all of your accounts and your website visitors at the same time, only one program is needed.
- Proactive Client Side Chat Window. If you wish to initiate a chat with a user that is browsing your website, all you must do is double click on their IP address from the main ChatStat IM Control Panel. This will launch a window on the visitor’s browser that instantly opens and ask them if they wish to receive help while they shop or browse your site. If they accept, an instant messenger like chat window opens on both sides and you can chat live with that person. You can also transfer them, direct them, see the page they are on, and you can also view all previous conversations you have had with them. ChatStat is a Pop-Up stopper compliant proactive chat system. What this means is that you do not see any annoying pop up alerts on the web visitor side.
- Switch Application View Mode. ChatStat has 2 built-in View Modes. The standard (default) view mode is our IM View. This is a small footprint view mode that looks similar to other messenger clients like AIM and Yahoo. If you want more advanced information and view options, toggle into our Grid View mode simply by pressing the F8 key. Grid view is deisgned for full-screen viewing and gives you advanced options and information about your visitors.
- Online Availability Control. This feature set allows you to quickly change from being available to not being available by a simple toggle button located on the main ChatStat IM Control Panel.
- Operator Transfer. This feature allows you to transfer any live chat from one operator to the next simply by clicking on the transfer icon and choosing to whom you wish to transfer. This novel but simple approach is superior to the current 3 or 4 step process other programs use to achieve the same thing, a simple transfer.
- Push Link. If you type a URL into any area of the software it will automatically translate it for broadcast to an end user and open it for them. Using this system you can easily guide your customer to the product they may be asking about. As always, the customer may accept or decline the offer.
- Operator to Operator Chat. This feature allows you to open live chat sessions with other operators. Canned Responses
Create pre-made responses to things you type all of the time. When you need it, just hit the shortcut key to paste the info.
- Customer Downloadable Chat Transcripts. Customers may download and/or print a transcript of any conversation at the end.
- Chat Buttons on Secure Pages. This software fully supports 128-bit SSL encryptions at all times. This ensures that all conversations are private, and stay private. Furthermore, our chat icon can be placed in secured environments such as the check out area of a shopping cart, without causing an alert or error.
- Text File Log Sets of Every Conversation. As conversations occur during the normal course of using live chat, our software can optionally record these to text files, neatly sorted in directories by IP or handle.
- IP Filtering. Enter IPs to filter out of your list in the Grid View mode.
Requirements: WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Business x64
NEW IN V5: Remote Screen Sharing inside of a chat.
A completely NEW approach for providing website based live chat software! Chat Stat offers you the ability to see visitors in a grid matrix as they move around your site. You can see actively and visually their location on your site using a visual thumbnail that shows you a picture of the page they are on. This thumbnail is live and updates as they move. You can also see what country and city the visitor is from using our GEO LOCATION system. Additionally, you can translate in sixteen languages on the fly within a chat, and allow the visitor to share your screen with you, allowing you keyboard and mouse control. As an administrator of Chat Stat, you will also be able to use our software to view key information about the performance of your operators, your site, as well as future trends. Other features include global call logging, chat history, geoip location, multi user conference room live chat, SalesForce integration, and more!
To see a full list of our features please visit our site at www.chatstat.com. There is a 3 minute overview video located at the top right corner of our home page, and under each heading a more detailed video showing you the abilities of each of our six major feature sets. Please take just a moment and visit our website to watch the videos.
We invite you to try our product for thirty days, with no credit card required, no contract, and no restrictions in use. We think you will find that immediately after installing our live chat software, you will see a noticable and immediate increase in your web sites effectiveness, in both sales and support.
System Requirements: .NET Framework 2.0 (Included in installer.)
Enhancements:: MultiLingual Visitor Pages
Live Chat Software 5.0 Screenshot
Live Chat Software 5.0 Keywords
Bookmark Live Chat Software 5.0
Live Chat Software 5.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.