Live Chat Software - ChatStat 126.96.36.199
Live Chat Software - ChatStat 188.8.131.52 Ranking & Summary
Live Chat Software - ChatStat 184.108.40.206 description
Live Chat Software - ChatStat 220.127.116.11 is a useful supporting application for your chatting. This is a remote Screen Sharing inside of a chat.
A completely NEW approach for providing website based live chat software! By combining Live Person (Live Chat Software), Trillian (IM Aggregation), Webtrends (Analytics), and Skype (VoIP) all into one program, we have created a new live chat program that can do things that none of these single applications could.
The four functions of Chat Stat can be managed from a single, small footprint, instant messenger like interface that is just like your favorite messenger, and you will probably already know how to use it! Live Chat software could not be easier. Now you can monitor, visually co-browse, engage, and CHAT LIVE with people who are visiting your website in real time! ChatStat offers 2-way live chat with your website visitors, website statistics, and live chat and instant messaging protocol support for AIM, ICQ, Yahoo, MSN, Jabber, Google Talk, Skype, and Skype Voice Over IP. ChatStat also breaks new ground by being the first Live Chat software that can use the Skype VOIP protocol to call back customers.
ChatStat also has TRUE multi-site live chat support and external site live chat support. Language Translation live chat is available in 16 Languages. Control of your live chat icons and pop up live chat request. Our most popular live chat features include; auto chat Starter, full screen live chat mode, and operator live chat quantity and productivity graphs, "GridView" full screen mode and a fully network aware call center system.
ChatStat allows you to have up to two free operators and provides everything you need to chat live with your customers within minutes of downloading the free live chat software. If you need help setting up your new live chat solution, come to our website and start a live chat with one of our techs 24/7. Live Chat for your website. Installs in 5 minutes. Chat live with your visitors! Copyright Chat Stat Technologies Inc. Live Chat Software. Author: Nick Matina
- Step 1. INSTALL CHATSTAT & REGISTER: ChatStat is a simple program to install and use. The first step to setting up your website for live chat is to download the ChatStat desktop client and install it on your computer. Right after you have logged into the ChatStat desktop application for the first time, you'll be asked to register. Fill out the short form that includes your e-mail address, password, and web site address.
- Step 2. CONFIGURE YOUR ACCOUNT SETTINGS: After you login, you can add premium features which enable you to make use of advanced features. Go to Settings > Features On Demand to add and configure these settings. We recommend setting up (if needed) Multiple Websites, then all Departments, then extra Operators.
- Step 3. PLACE YOUR HTML SNIPPET: After finishing your new account configuration, you can access the HTML snippet manager. Go to Quick Tasks > HTML Snippet - here you will find a small piece of HTML to copy and paste into your website. Wherever you place the HTML snippet within your site's code is where the live chat button will appear.
- Step 4. TEST YOUR NEW LIVE CHAT: Now that the HTML snippet is placed on your website, a small button will be placed that allows visitors to click on it and begin a live chat. With ChatStat open on your desktop, go to your own web page, and you will see your own IP address appear within the ChatStat client. Double click on your own IP address and start a conversation with yourself to test the ChatStat live chat service. If you need assistance there is a CLICKABLE live chat link within the help section of the ChatStat main client.
- Live Chat: The ability to conduct live chat with both website visitors and any of the supported IM clients (AOL, ICQ, Yahoo, MSN, GoogleTalk, and Skype) using a familiar instant messenger interface. ChatStat comes with completely unlimited, 128-bit SSL secured live chat.
- Direct Support for all Major Instant Messenger Clients: ChatStat supports AIM, ICQ, YAHOO, MSN, GoogleTalk, and Skype. Because ChatStat directly supports all of these major instant messenger mediums, it means that you do not have to have multiple IM clients open at once. By using ChatStat to connect with all of your accounts and your website visitors at the same time, only one program is needed.
- Proactive Client Side Chat Window: If you wish to initiate a chat with a user that is browsing your website, all you must do is double click on their IP address from the main ChatStat IM Control Panel. This will launch a window on the visitor’s browser that instantly opens and ask them if they wish to receive help while they shop or browse your site. If they accept, an instant messenger like chat window opens on both sides and you can chat live with that person. You can also transfer them, direct them, see the page they are on, and you can also view all previous conversations you have had with them. ChatStat is a Pop-Up stopper compliant proactive chat system. What this means is that you do not see any annoying pop up alerts on the web visitor side.
- Switch Application View Mode: ChatStat has 2 built-in View Modes. The standard (default) view mode is our IM View. This is a small footprint view mode that looks similar to other messenger clients like AIM and Yahoo. If you want more advanced information and view options, toggle into our Grid View mode simply by pressing the F8 key. Grid view is deisgned for full-screen viewing and gives you advanced options and information about your visitors.
- Online Availability Control: This feature set allows you to quickly change from being available to not being available by a simple toggle button located on the main ChatStat IM Control Panel.
- Operator Transfer: This feature allows you to transfer any live chat from one operator to the next simply by clicking on the transfer icon and choosing to whom you wish to transfer. This novel but simple approach is superior to the current 3 or 4 step process other programs use to achieve the same thing, a simple transfer.
- Push Link: If you type a URL into any area of the software it will automatically translate it for broadcast to an end user and open it for them. Using this system you can easily guide your customer to the product they may be asking about. As always, the customer may accept or decline the offer.
- Operator to Operator Chat: This feature allows you to open live chat sessions with other operators.
- Canned Responses: Create pre-made responses to things you type all of the time. When you need it, just hit the shortcut key to paste the info.
- Customer Downloadable Chat Transcripts: Customers may download and/or print a transcript of any conversation at the end.
- Chat Buttons on Secure Pages: The software fully supports 128-bit SSL encryptions at all times. This ensures that all conversations are private, and stay private. Furthermore, our chat icon can be placed in secured environments such as the check out area of a shopping cart, without causing an alert or error.
- Text File Log Sets of Every Conversation: As conversations occur during the normal course of using live chat, our software can optionally record these to text files, neatly sorted in directories by IP or handle.
- IP Filtering: Enter IPs to filter out of your list in the Grid View mode.
More Advanced Features Available on Demand!
Some of the other things that you can do with ChatStat are quite amazing:
- Voice over IP Call Back – being able to call your customers back, means they never have to sit on your expensive 800 number again. "Voice over IP Call Back" works by allowing your customers to enter their own phone number into the customer engagement system. The phone number that the visitor enters is delivered to the operator along with a request for a call back. Call back requests come into the call center in the ChatStat main desktop client where operators can call them back in any order.
- Language Translation on the Fly – providing live chat assistance in up to 16 languages allows your operators to be more productive, sell more, and reach out to more customers than ever before. It works by using a combination of 16 language sets paired with sub dictionaries in such categories as: Aerospace, Agriculture, Applied chemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Computer, Companies' names and places, Dental, General business, Information technology, Math, Medical, Military, Naval, Physics, World names, And many more...
- By using the sub-dictionaries our language translation software is able to produce some of the most accurate machine language translation there is, furthermore it does it on the fly. This will allow a single operator to carry on many conversations in different languages, in different windows with different people at the same time. In each window the operator has open with a visitor, the operator may type in their native tongue (which does not have to be English), and the web visitor can type in their native language as well. Regardless of the number of conversations the operator is having simultaneously, the system will maintain fluid, fluent conversation. The key to the language translation accuracy is diction. It is vitally important to speak with perfect diction. The more accurately you follow the rules of dictation, the more accurate the language translation becomes.
- MovingGraph Analytics – have you ever wished your graphs could move? With MovingGraph technology, now they do! At the same time ChatStat provides the live chat button on your website for visitors to click on, it also constantly records all traffic, conversation, and operator productivity statistics. As this data is accumulated on our server, it is continuously summarized and streamed to the local ChatStat desktop application where you can then view it using MovingGraph Technology. So what exactly is MovingGraph? It is a display system which allows you to pan, zoom, and extrapolate through massive amounts of data. For example to zoom in on a particular day you can left click and the graph will begin expanding in motion, towards the day that you are aiming at finding out more information about. As you zoom in close you will find that the hours begin to appear inside of the days. At any level of magnification you can move your mouse to the left with the right side of the application and it will begin to pan left and right toward your mouse. Using this very simple and intuitive graphical user interface you can see trends in data that were before not possible to see. We believe that this form of data presentation is superior to earlier systems which allow you only to enter in a beginning and ending date and then produce a graph.
- Instant Messenger Aggregation – now you can bring all of your instant messaging systems into one program. ChatStat also supports all seven major instant messaging platforms. Simply enter the username and password for each of the instant messengers that you would like to aggregate into our software, and then connect each one. All the contacts will begin to appear in the list separated by the different media types and alphabetically organized.
- There's a lot more that you can do with ChatStat then is listed here, and we design our software so you'll be able to jump right in. If you do need help of any kind, please feel free to drop by our website and click on the live chat support button. We're here to help you.
- Version 18.104.22.168: New Features, New Interface, Bug Fixes
Live Chat Software - ChatStat 22.214.171.124 Screenshot
Live Chat Software - ChatStat 126.96.36.199 Keywords
Bookmark Live Chat Software - ChatStat 188.8.131.52
Live Chat Software - ChatStat 184.108.40.206 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.