Mail Redirect 2.1.390
Mail Redirect 2.1.390 Ranking & Summary
Mail Redirect 2.1.390 description
The Mail Redirect is a simple routing software application that allows youto redirect messages from the existing mailbox to another mailbox located anywhere in the net or your local network. The setup is easy and youll get your messages redirected in a few minutes.
Mail Redirect retrieves messages form the specified POP3 mailbox and sends it to another single or multiple email addresses through SMTP server. You can tune this program to redirect downloaded messages to the MS Exchange Server.
Mail Redirect works transparently and keeps all original message headers, so your clients can hit "Reply" button in their email client and message will be sent to the right address specified in original message.
- Easy set up procedure.
- Supports as many mailboxes as you need.
- You can use special Delivery Rules to redirect messages depending on Header lines.
- Keeps separate log files for each mailbox.
- Can be minimized to system tray. Mail Redirect uses minimum system resources in "Idle" state.
- Combine several messages in a single message with attachment (some kind of digest mode).
- Your login information (username/password) for your mailboxes and servers will be stored in encrypted state to avoid unauthorized access.
- Mail Redirect keeps all original message headers such as From: and To:
- You can filter large messages by its size to prevent delivering of large messages by Mail Redirect
- IBM PC compatible computer based on Pentium/AMD 100Mhz (or higher) processor.
- 16MB or more installed RAM.
- About 2 MB of free hard disk space (for installation).
- Now spports negatively matching conditions in Delivery Rules.
Mail Redirect 2.1.390 Screenshot
Mail Redirect 2.1.390 Keywords
Bookmark Mail Redirect 2.1.390
Mail Redirect 2.1.390 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.