Mailbox Digger 3.5
Mailbox Digger 3.5 Ranking & Summary
Mailbox Digger 3.5 description
Mailbox Digger 3.5 is a powerful and handy tool designed as a mail manager. It facilitates management of multiple mailboxes at different mail accounts at the same time. Mailbox Digger proves to be a particularly good choice when use of typical mail applications and webmail sites turns out to be inconvenient, unrecommended or impossible.
In comparison with typical mail applications Mailbox Digger is much easier to use and much more mobile; it may also protect privacy better. In comparison with the webmail Mailbox Digger makes management of multiple accounts much easier and offers better ways to notify new mail.
- Automatic incoming mail notifications,
- Detailed information about current contents of mailboxes,
- Viewing messages and attachments opening/saving,
- Composing and sending new messages,
- Easyness of use almost unencountered in other mail applications and webmail,
- "Silent" way of action - until new mail comes or user himself decides to activate the application, it is nothing more than a small icon in the system tray,
- Full data and settings mobility - no installation necessary, application can be launched from flash drives,
- Care about users privacy - the application minimizes amount of traces left after its use.
- Pentium 300 or equivalent CPU,
- 128MB RAM,
- Windows 98/ME/2000/2003/XP/Vista.
Mailbox Digger 3.5 Screenshot
Mailbox Digger 3.5 Keywords
Bookmark Mailbox Digger 3.5
Mailbox Digger 3.5 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.